17. Application

Beginne am Anfang

Y/n: here you go you were going to need this if I'm going to be attending this Academy.

Glynda took the folder she opened it and began reading its contents she was shocked to see that this was a very important Scholastic document known as an IEP or an individual education plan.

Glynda: wait a minute you're autistic?!

Y/n: that I am everything you need to know about how to educate me is in that folder everything from my coping mechanisms all the way to the special steps that the teachers need to take to make sure they can handle me properly.

Glynda: I must say this is quite interesting I will make sure that this IEP is copied and handed out to all your teachers if you manage to pass all your entrance tests.

Y/n: well then what happens now?~

Glynda: now you have one hour to prepare for your first combat exam after this one hour of preparation time you will meet us at the cliff overlooking the Jade Forest once you get there we will explain how your first combat exam will be administered but for now please prepare for your first combat exam.

Y/n: I shall prepare!!!~

Y/n L/n immediately ran out of the room to go prepare for his first combat exam.

(Time skip 1 hour later)
Location: the cliff overlooking the Jade Forest the new age Academy

Right now Y/n L/n is at the cliff overlooking the Jade Forest with him are the three headmistresses of the new age Academy.

Y/n: all right feed me knowledge!

Glynda: all right then but first please step on this metal Square and then we can begin.

Y/n L/n did as instructed stepping on the metal square and waiting instructions.

Y/n: let's do it!

Ruby Tojo: all right then now here's how your first combat exam will be administered you will be launched into the Jade Forest you will make your own Landing strategy once you have landed you will make your way East deeper into the Jade Forest where you will find the ruins you will enter the ruins and you will retrieve a sacred Relic.

Venelana: but warning the forest is completely infested with the forces of grimm the legions of covers and a couple extra surprises we have thrown in to give you a challenge.

Glynda: once you have the Relic you will make your way back here where we will then initiate the Final Phase of your entrance exam do not hesitate to destroy everything in your path or else you will most certainly die.

Y/n: understood let's do this!

Y/n L/n activated his superhero suit the suit covered his body completely concealing his identity he reached on to his back and he pulled out his weapon with a simple flick of his wrist he deployed both blades and the handguard fully deployed in a O configuration.

Y/n: let's rock and roll!!!!

Glynda: then take your position!

Y/n L/n struck a heroic pose ready to be launched.

Glynda: LAUNCH!!!!!!!

Y/n L/n was that launched into the air while he was flying through the air he was hooting, hollering, and he was even singing a rendition of I Believe I Can Fly.

Glynda: this is going to be very interesting.

Venelana: shouldn't we have told him that he's going to be watched by the entire student body and staff members of The New Age Academy?

Glynda: you read his file it might have interfered with his performance so we didn't technically lie to him but we just withheld certain truths to make sure that he would give it his all.