seven

the notebook

The email that was mentioned in the assembly ended up coming through at around 9pm

The email that was mentioned in the assembly ended up coming through at around 9pm. Today the house was quiet, but I liked it that way. Lei was sleeping over at one of her friends for a little party which I thought was really sweet.

In the end, I had my own movie marathon up until midnight then I decided it would probably be best if I got some sleep. Although I didn't seem to feel that tired. I scrolled through my phone and I saw that the others had made a group chat now and were texting their classes for the public speaking class which was starting tomorrow. My heart thudded on seeing that none of them had the same class as me. I'd be on my own. Hyunjin ended up being in the same class as Hae. When I told them my class, I received a large amount of sad emojis. It was funny that we were all late night sleepers.

"Goodnight."

—————————-
Tuesday.

Public speaking class ended up being the first thing today. My class said classroom H3 and I already knew it wasn't in the Music or Art department so I was guessing that it could be one of the back buildings that I saw last week when glancing around the school. Today I had managed to park on the college carpark which I was grateful for as it allowed my time to be a little more organised; I wouldn't be late at least.

Once I reached the building on the left south side of the school, I slowly poked my head around the door to see if I could spot the room numbers from here. H3. There it was. Almost a perfect journey here.

I stepped inside and saw lots of unfamiliar faces so I decided to sit nearer the back. After 5 minutes the teacher came in and I was glad that no one had sat by me. Maybe I'd be able to get through this if the teacher didn't pick on me a lot.

But then everything changed when a late figure stepped into the doorway looking around scanning the room, when his eyes landed on me. Lee Felix was going to be in my class. It was as if something was punishing my heart.

With a smile on his face he moved through the rows until he reached the back; the seat next to mine.

"Well this will be a fun class." He whispered as he sat himself down and I just remained facing forward.

"Who was that girl from yesterday?" Once the words had left my mouth I already wanted to take them back. I just exposed that it was the only thing I could think about all night.

"Changbin's twin sister." He plainly said and I suddenly felt a wave of surprise come over me.

"Changbin has a twin sister?"

He nodded but then what scared me the most was when I saw his smile become wider and more amused. His legs were spread under the table as his left arm was leaning on the desk in front of him positioning his body towards mine. All the tables were connected in their rows and his body felt so close currently.