three

a uncalled for saviour

The moment I walked into the art classroom, I wanted to walk out again

The moment I walked into the art classroom, I wanted to walk out again. It wasn't that it was Felix, but instead, sitting there was one of the guys I had seen talking with him. It made me fear in case Felix had randomly taken art in college. However, after waiting another 10 minutes, he still never showed so I was thankful to escape him.

Some girls sat on the side and when I'd taken a seat their conversation wasn't very quiet; I could hear every word.

"Did you see that hot guy yesterday, his black hair was tied back but it was so attractive."

"I did, he's inspiring me to paint something to be honest."

"Such a cool idea."

Without showing it I mentally sighed knowing that he'd be just as popular here as he was in every other school he has ever attended. It was annoying because it still made him feel like a burden that wouldn't go away.

After I had looked around the classroom a little more my eyes rested on the familiar face and I instantly stood up picking up my bag again. Both my classes were going to be with Hyunjin, what were the chances.

 Both my classes were going to be with Hyunjin, what were the chances

"Hyunjin?"
His head moved to see me and his eyes lit up happily.

"You took art too?" He asked and I smiled nodding. "It's one of my favourite hobbies. I took a moment to look him over and he was so attractive. How had I even became friends with him?

"Mine too!" He agreed and he moved his bag off the seat next to him. "Sit here."

The teacher for this class was a woman, and she had a beautiful sense of dress. Her skirt looked like a famous painting by van gogh and it was incredible. To go to this college was one of the best decisions I had ever made.

A couple of hours passed and by the end of the class I'd came out with a pretty sketch of a random person. I'd have to finish it next time but I was excited to paint it.

"Oh by the way, Hae isn't in today, her mother fell sick so she's gone to see her." Hyunjin informed me after we made it outside.

"Oh no, I hope she's okay."