five

it started with a picture

"What I was going to say, was, I've never liked her, as we never even dated in the first place

"What I was going to say, was, I've never liked her, as we never even dated in the first place." Felix finally looked back at Changbin and he raised an eyebrow at Felix and I. 

"You seemed so flustered that she was listening, you're making me doubt whether to believe that."

Felix shook his head, "Yah, whose side are you on." Felix acted as if he would hit him again and I sniggered. "Obviously he can see the facts clearer, rather than the lies."

I stepped in between them and walked down the stairs and when I reached the bottom, I looked back up at them, mainly at Felix.

"What were you doing in the music department though."

"It's none of your damn business." Felix snapped at me and I sighed.

"Okay whatever." I turned back around and left him to his cocky mood. It's as if he never learns no matter how many times I try.

Hyunjin had probably got the bus by now, I thought about Hae again and imagined that she would probably be in college on Friday. But tomorrow being a Thursday I had it off so I could relax a little.

On returning home, Lei was on the sofa, eyes shut peacefully. I could only imagine she was catching up on sleep, in fact it was something I wanted to do desperately too. I let Hae know that there wasn't any written work that she would have to do as we were mainly focusing on practical work and she was grateful I'd even remembered.

After eating dinner and washing up, I picked up a book and began to read until my eyes became sleepy. I'd be able to have a rest tomorrow and stay at home. Thursdays were going to be my favourite days.

—————————-
Friday Morning

It wasn't until Lei shook my shoulders, that I realised that I had overslept by just a small amount. At least I'd washed my hair the night before. Lei kindly helped me get breakfast and she handed me my car keys once I was dressed, then I made my way out the door.

"You have no new notifications." My iPhone randomly called out to me after my radio starting talking.

"Yes I know siri, thank you."

Today was an art day, I'd chucked some supplies in my bag hurriedly this morning so all I could do was hope that I had everything I needed.

—————————-

"So should I paint his jacket blue or pale red?" I asked Hyunjin and he studied the portrait I had on the watercolour paper.

"Hmm definitely pale red, it would match well with the skin tone that you have given him."

"You're so good with colours, it's incredible."