two

just the same

It wasn't anything special

It wasn't anything special. Not to begin with. But then that's when Hyunjin told me I was missing out on the best sauce ever made.

"You have to try it, just a little bit." He poured a small amount onto the side of my meal and just the taste mixed together tasted so amazing in my mouth.

"How come I've never tried this before?" I asked him almost confused about my entire existence. "Hae, have you tried this before?" She nodded giggling at my amazed reaction.

"It's great isn't it."

"Great? It's amazing."

It was a fun first day at college. Except for the fact that I'd found that the guy who I'd sworn to never see again had been here this whole time. I wasn't even sure which subjects he was studying here. But I hadn't seen him again since so even I had began to question myself if it had even been him in the first place. If I'd made it up, my brain had some sick way of making me scared.

"Do you both live near to the college?" I asked and they nodded,

"Yeah, just down the main road a little."

"Wow very close, perfect."

"It's mainly student housing over that way."

"Ahh that makes sense."

"We'll get going first then Sakura, as we live in the same block of apartments." They finished up their meals and quickly exchanged numbers with me so I'd be able to message them whenever I liked. Together they had made today a much better day.

I walked my way back up to the college where my car was sitting there waiting for me. It was so nice to finish at 1:30pm rather than 4pm.

"I thought it was you."
The low voice came from behind me so suddenly I felt my whole body jump from the shock.

I turned around knowing finally that I hadn't made up what I had seen earlier. Lee Felix attended this college.

"So you can recognise me from my back now? Are you stalking me?"

He almost choked at the irrational explanation of mine.
"I came to ask you the same thing, Gosh I didn't expect you to fall for me after I faked you were my girlfriend to everyone."

A breathy laugh came out from my mouth and I shook my head. "And here I thought I'd be able to forget my past here... The day I like you is non existent. I will never like you, not after what you did."

I turned to head back to my car when he continued laughing.
"I recalled something after we graduated that day. I seem to remember a young girl who confessed to me in the maths classroom, called Sakura. Back in 9th grade." My feet stopped walking forward and my cheeks felt hot. That was just me being a stupid teenager.