Chapter 35

Louis's POV:

*I think you made me fall...*

Andddd he's passed out. Good job Louis! I smiled as I covered him in a blanket and stayed close to him. I stared at him and his soft features. I traced his lips as I murmured,

"What are you doing to me Curly..." I said it as low as I could and suddenly my phone rang. I immediately grabbed it and cut the call and swiped my phone on silent.

Thankfully Harry didn't wake up. I smiled to myself as my phone rang again. It was Zayn.
I answered and I went outside to talk to him because I didn't want Harry to wake up. He was being a protective mother and a Snoopy bestfriend, that's all. He wanted to know where were we and if we were safe and if we did what he already think we did. He will never let me live it down. Never! I was actually so annoyed that I cut the call in the middle when he was still talking. I swear I will never forgive Li for telling him. However, even after that tiring talk, I was still smiling when I walked inside.

"Where were you?" Harry had woken up and asked me in a groggy voice, rubbing his eyes. Dear lord, does he always look this cute after waking up? I thought, gaping at him with wide glossy eyes.

"Why don't you stay around and find out" he smirked, stretching showing off his toned and very naked torso.

"What?" I asked surprised.

"You were thinking if I always look this cute after waking up...so, I said, stay around to find out" he smiled cheekily, leaning back at the couch. What the hell!?

"I- I wasn't thinking that..." I chuckled nervously. What the fuck!? Does he read minds or what???

"Relax, I just know that look. That's the look my first ever girlfriend had.." he said casually, dragging his hand through his hair.

"You never told me you had a girlfriend? I thought you were a virgin..." I said confused, taking a seat on a separate couch.

"Well, I was. We never really did it. We just used to cuddle and kiss. I mean, we were only 14, and with your best friend it's kinda weird, so..." He chuckled softly and i joined. Wow, that's crazy!

"What about you? You had someone?" He asked me curiously and for some reason that made me nervous as fuck. Lord, today i have boarded embarrass moments train or what!?

"Uhh, no not really. I mean like, it wasn't exactly a bf-gf relationship but I had a crush on her and she was my bully..." I said sheepishly not sure if I should continue. This already feels like a huge mistake. I looked at harry and he was just listening attentively. His face wasn't showing any decipherable expressions, just curiosity. He did however, made himself comfortable on the couch so I guess I should continue...

"She was my neighbour and we went to the same school. But before I could actually ask her out she left Doncaster. Her father was the pastor at the church here, but after she was gone, I kinda stopped going to the church. So..." I chuckled nervously to ween off the tension created in the room.

"Aww, I am sorry Lou" he said sympathetically.

"Enough about me, what happened with you and your girl?" I took a deep breath, derailing the attention from myself.

"I.... don't really know. She just stopped talking to me and we gradually drifted apart. And then, dad dragged me out here" he said pouting.

"Well atleast you are enjoying here" I smirked, but obviously trying to lighten the mood.

"Who says I am Mr. Tomlinson? This is the most boring places on earth" he smirked back, holding in his laughter.

"Oh is it, Mr. Styles?" I said getting up and walking towards him and tickling him.