Chapter 32

Harry's POV:

After two days...

It had been two days since I had left the mansion, aka Louis's so called house. Even though I was asleep I could feel awake. I felt-

*Baaaammmm***

I was woken up abruptly by a loud airhorn.

"I am backkk Nialllerrr!!!" Someone yelled at the top of their lungs as I immediately sat up on bed shocked and surprised feeling a little dizzy.

"Who the fuck-!? Who the fuck are YOU!?" That someone yelled at me. I turned my head to see a caramel haired girl, standing next to the bed, holding an airhorn in one hand and watching me suspiciously.

"Who the fuck are You!?" I asked groggily, getting up from the bed. She backed away immediately as she saw I was taller than her.

"I asked first! Who are you and what are you doing in my bed!??" She asked me suspiciously.

I am way too early for this shit!

"I didn't see you here last night. Are you sure you are in the right house lady?" I asked swiping a hand through my hair, trying to stay awake.

"Whoa- okay. Are YOU sure You are in the right house, because I have been here before and I don't think I have seen you in this house before" She said eyeing the room.

I was too sleepy and tired to think straight.

"Look lady, I think you have gotten the house confused with someone else's. Let's go-" I grabbed her elbow as I started walking her out of the room. My grip was tight enough so when she tried to pull her hand away, it ended up with her falling back on the bed and me on top of her. I stopped myself from completely falling on her with one hand resting on the bed. My senses immediately came back as I immediately tried to scurry off from her but before I could Niall knocked and cleared his throat.

"So....you two have met" he asked smiling like an idiot.

I immediately stepped away from her and she got off the bed and we stood in different corners. She immediately went to him, as she said,

"Who is this fucker you gave my bed to?"

"Whoa- watch your mouth crazy lady!" I said immediately.

"What did you just call me -!?" Her expressions turned angry. Fine! If she wants to fight, that's what she will get.

"Guys chill! Sam, meet Harry, my best friend since childhood. Also my pen pal. And Harry, this is Sam, my amazing, favourite cousin of them all" Niall said loudly and calmly introducing us.

Oh, so Sam is a chick not a dude!

"Oh shit! This is Harry!? The famous Harry Styles, you were pen pals with?? Oh my- " She suddenly said in excitement and flustered? How did she go from calling me a fucker and ready to pick a fight with me to being excited and happy about meeting me in less than a second!!!????????

"Alright, let's do it then-" She looked at Niall and then at me as she came close to me and engulfed me in a tight, non consentual hug. I was confused beyond limit. What the fuck!?? I slowly hugged her loosely as she wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me a little down. I looked at Niall as he bursted laughing. She finally let go of me as she started blushing and left the room immediately without a word. I stared at Niall who looked like he would die from laughing excessively any second.

"What the fuck just happened!?" I asked him curiously.

"What happened is that I, just won a bet!" He snickered in victory.