Chapter 27

In honour of my beautiful and talented girlfriend ❤️❤️ i love you so much ❤️

*Let's do it...but just to get it out of our systems*

Harry's POV:

My hands were shaking and my breathing was heavier. I was lying facing the roof and I couldn't stop thinking about what I had just sent. Most importantly, why?? Do I eve-

*Knock knock knock*

What the-

"Harryyyy, open up the door!!" Louis yells while knocking simultaneously.

What the hell is he doing here?? I slid out of bed but sit on the edge as my mind connects the dots. Wait! Is he!? Is he here to-!??? My body feels the shivers down to its core. I clear my throat as I scooch back on my bed and grip the bedsheet and politely ask him in a faint voice,

"Why?"

"Are you serious right now!?? Just open the door" he urges but I only scooch back into the bed. No way I am opening up my door.

"Why are you here?" I asked him slightly flustered.

"You want to do it, right? So I came to do it" he yells in cheeriness.

A smily silent chuckle leaves my lips as soon as I heard what he said. I am happy he didn't hear the soft snort that left my mouth.

"I didn't mean, right now..!" I yell back trying to hold in my smile. Why am I even smiling!?? Maybe at this idiot's poor understanding skills.

"Then what the hell did you even mean? U texted *let's do it* and so on, anyone would take it as a clue that they wanna do it right now!" His voice was high pitched as he tried to give his reasoning. Jesus, my cheeks are hurting now.

"I meant..like we will talk about it" I say with a pretence calm voice. That's what I meant....really!

"Fine then let's talk now" He says in a deep voice. The smirk was pretty audible in his voice.

"Good night Louis" I roll my eyes as I make myself comfortable in bed.

"You do realise i won't jump at you as soon as you open the door, right?" he yells softly and I could notice a tease in his voice.

"Good night Louis.." I yell, blushing like an idiot, smiling like a quokka. Somehow this was cute and hot at the same time. Is he that excited or what? Besides, has he even done that with any guy?

A minute later, my phone dings. It was a text from Louis..

*I am gonna search up on it... and then we are gonna talk about it tomorrow. Get your sleep Styles*

My eyes go wide as i read his text. He's going to search??? God, he's an idiot! I put my phone on the nightstand as I smile hard knowing he will be terrified searching about it, not that I know anything about it.

The next day-

Louis's POV:

Was I being too much last night??? Did i seem excited??? Desperate?? Please tell me i didn't come off as too curious! God, why did I have to suggest that!? More importantly, why he wants to do it??? Has he ever hooked up with a guy or what!? I saw some pretty fucked up stuff last night while searching....it was supposed to educate me not traumatize me but...holy shit it was something! Like.. wait! Does Harry know about it?? Is that why he didn't open the doo-

"Louis Tomlinson!" I jolt as I heard Mr. Kransdorf yell loudly in my direction.

"Yes, yes sir?" I clear my throat as everyone goes back to doing their work, except Harry ofcourse.