Swara 's stomach growl. She get up sensing she and baby is hungry. She see Sanskar who is sleeping peacefully on his stomach. She shake his shoulder awaking him.

Sanskar : Swara! I am tired.
Let me sleep for sometime. ( yawning).

Swara slap his arms understanding what he is thinking.

Sanskar : arey yaar!! Fine! Coming.

He start coming on her but again get a slap from her.

Sanskar : now what?

Swara : I don't want this you dirty mind! I want food.

Sanskar : Food!! This much late yaar, why you pregnant ladies don't have any time table. ( frowned).

Swara : does you men's have any time table to make love, you start anytime, is we woman  complaints?

Sanskar make faces!!

Swara : Sanskar Maheshwari get up by own, otherwise I will not let you play with our baby.

Sanskar : as if you can stop! I will play, you can't stop me.

Swara : I will not talk to you.

Sanskar glare her as he can't stay hearing her bak bak and go from there for food wwaring his clothes.

After sometime!!

Sanskar comes with food for Swara who fall asleep now.

Sanskar : Swara! ( sitting beside her awaking her) get up, I brought up food.

Swara : I wanna sleep. ( yawning).

Sanskar : you just told you want food.

Swara : now I want sleep. ( sleep).

Sanskar : this girl!! ( glaring her see food)mad girl!! But I LOVE this mad girl. ( shaking head with a smile kiss her forehead).

After one week!

Swara screamed on Sanskar who is sleeping on bed, he get up with jerk and looks at her woriedly.

Sanskar : Swara! What happened? Why you are crying?

Swara is crying only making him tensed.

Sanskar : Swara! What happened? ( coming to her cups her face).

Swara : Sanskar look at me.

Sanskar looks at her then ask what?

Swara : can't you see any change in me?

Sanskar notice her keenly then notice her baby bump, her stomach have grown and now visible in small bump.

Sanskar : Swara! This is our baby. This is so beautiful. You are crying because you gone fat! Don't worry I will love you more now as now you look more beautiful to me. ( kissing her cheek).

Swara: I am not crying because I became fat!

Sanskar : then?

Swara : Sanskar! We told I am two months pregnant! And I am having 4 months baby bump. All will understand that I got pregnant before marraige.

Sanskar understand what she is trying to say as no one knows about their secret.

Sanskar: do one thing wear something loose, no one will able to figure out.

Swara : Sanskar! This is growing and this will grow more with tome then how I will hide my stomach?

Sanskar : then we should tell everyone that you conceived before our maraige.