“Who knows, anyway, this asteroid is guarded by the military at the outskirts, so it’s definitely not an ordinary place.”

    “I don’t care about these things, I just want to know how I can Go into the ancient earth town and see for yourself the delicacies described by Alice." An interstellar netizen sighed, "Why doesn't Alice start a live broadcast this time? It would be great if I could taste it."

    Many netizens also want to Ask Alice to start a live broadcast and take them to taste the food, but Alice refuses, and reminds everyone to take a look at the rules of entering the ancient earth town.     After re-reading, everyone found that live broadcasting and video shooting are not allowed in the ancient earth town. Once discovered, they will be expelled from the ancient earth town and added to the blacklist of the town, never allowed to enter.

    "Why is it so strict? The restaurants and museums of Capital Star are not so strict, are they?"

    "If holography is enabled, you can see and taste everything, so how can the boss make money?"

    After thinking about it, everyone was right, "Businessman!"

    The 'profiteer' Song Xiang was lying at home counting the star coins in her bank account. According to the rate of two to three hundred million star coins in the account every day, she would be able to pay off the debt in less than nine years.

    However, after the number of people entering the ancient earth town reaches 50,000 in the future, it should increase several times on the current basis, and it will be repaid in a few years. After the repayment is completed, her binding with the system will probably be will lift.

    Thinking of this, Song Xiang asked the little assistant worriedly: "Will it be unbound at that time?" The

    little assistant said yes.

    "What about this place? Then can I still come here?" Song Xiang devoted a lot of effort to this place, and when she thought of leaving here completely, she gradually felt reluctant to give up.

    If it was before, she might have chosen Lushan Town without hesitation, but now she is a little greedy, and she wants to stay in these two places.

    Assistant: "Yes, as long as the host completes the transformation task and realizes the prosperity of A77, the system will reward the host to travel back and forth freely in a limited life, but he is no longer bound by the system."

    Hearing what the assistant said, Song Xiang felt This is pretty much the same, the place I have spent so much effort to build, the system can't cross the river and tear down the bridge.

    She put down the tablet and looked at the 5,000 people who were about to enter the park tomorrow morning. After confirming that there was no problem, she looked at all the robots in the city.

    The robots in the town began to clean up the shop after the guests left. It took an hour to clean up the shop and then dispose of the garbage. After the town was completely restored, they would go to the charging pile of the shop to charge.

    When all the fully charged robots wake up at six o'clock the next morning, the robot in charge of the food area will go to the factory warehouse in the area where tourists are prohibited from entering to collect the ingredients needed for the day. Click open for business.

    Fortunately, the robot is not a human being, otherwise it would not be able to survive this continuous rotation.

    What needs to be said is that Song Xiang built a lot of factories near the warehouse before, and now they have come in handy. There is a special place for handling chickens, ducks and fish. After cleaning, they will be disassembled and cleaned. Wait until the robots in the open area here to pick them up. .

    There are other places for making base materials, seasonings, textiles, sculptures, etc., almost all of which are branches derived from the food area and art area, mainly for the role of rear support.     Song Xiang looked at the consumed fruits and vegetables, and then bought a lot of vegetable seeds, spices and other things from the same wholesaler in Lushan, planning to plant all the remaining vacant land.     The wholesaler has long been accustomed to this, and quickly prepared enough supplies for her to deliver without asking any further questions.     After Song Xiang placed the order, he went to rest, and got up full of energy the next day to continue to welcome new guests.     Because all customers don't want to waste time, they all wait at the tourist starship connection point early in the morning, and no one wants to miss it. Generally, they wait until the evening to take the next tourist starship.     After the second group of guests entered the Hong Kong Bridge and completed the formalities, they rushed to enter the town, and went straight to where they wanted to go according to the strategy and recommendations written by the previous group of tourists that they saw on Starnet last night. Try the delicious food or want to see the show.     Five thousand people come in every day, but very few people leave. By the tenth day, the number of people received by Ancient Earth Town has reached 50,000, and the town has obviously become denser. Of course, it will not be as crowded as the golden week of tourism. Now everyone has a very comfortable distance and scale.     The more people there are, the more things will be consumed, and the more money will be earned, but the corresponding troubles will also increase a lot.     For example, right now, there are some people who are reluctant to check out and want to stay longer, "I won't leave, I won't leave."     Gu Xiaojian asked, "Do you want to be blacklisted?"

    "It doesn't matter if I don't live in the inn, I can just find a place to fall asleep on the street, can you not let me leave?" The guest has read the star net that the reservation list has been queued for eight years, if he leaves If he does, it may be ten years later when he comes back next time. He is already very old, and he doesn't know if he can live to that time.

    Gu Xiaojian said indifferently, "Blacklist?" The

    ancient earth town is really good, and the food, sights, and things are all things he has never seen before. Of course, the guests don't want to be on the blacklist, so they can only pray. He said: "The tenth day will end at twelve o'clock tonight, and I can stay until the evening."

    Gu Xiaojian said yes, "If you can't board the boat that leaves at nine o'clock in the evening, you will have to wait until ten o'clock in the evening." At two o'clock, the town's guardian robot will throw you out." The

    guest's face turned pale, without protective clothing and oxygen, is he still alive after being thrown out? He wanted moral kidnapping: "It's too unreasonable."

    Cynthia gave the guest a disgusted look, "You don't want to leave, and everyone doesn't want to leave, but no one makes trouble like you. There are many people waiting to come in, if you continue to make trouble, General Gu will personally kick you out, and if you are not dead, you will be sent to a military court for another death." The

    guest suddenly thought of General Gu who was stationed outside , I didn't dare to make trouble anymore, I quickly packed my things and went through the check-out procedures.

    As soon as the guests checked out, the guest room was instantly booked by the guests who were still on their way, which shows how popular the ancient earth town is already.