Chapter 75

Chapter 75 The third watch is really delicious!

    Alice smelled the smell and felt bad. She dragged the passing guide robot to complain: "Is there something rotten here? I'm going to the Interstellar Environmental Supervision Administration to complain about your ancient earth." There is environmental pollution in the town." The

    leading robot has been asked this question by many people, and it pointed to another snack street skillfully and said: "Miss Alice, the smell you smell is not rotten, but the delicious food on the other side. The smell of food coming from the street."

    "What food can be so smelly?" Alice couldn't believe it, "Don't fool me."

    "Miss Alice, I really didn't lie to you, if you don't believe me, I will take you to see it Take a look." The guide robot led Alice from the side passage to another street.

    After walking through the aisle, Alice found that both sides of the left and right hands were the source of the smell, and it was fine if she didn’t get close. After getting closer, Alice felt that the smell was even worse. The smell made her head dizzy. She pinched her nose and said: "It really stinks."

    She looked at the stinky shops on both sides of the passage, and stood guard at the exit of the passage like two gods of death, did she want to kill one by one? "Help, why are there two smelly places?"

    Alice looked at the sign hanging on the shop on the left, "Snail powder?"

    She turned her head and looked at the sign hanging on the shop on the right, Stinky Tofu?

    Alice looked at a few customers standing at the door of the two shops, "It smells so bad, can I eat it?" The

    customer pinched his nose and said, "I don't know, let's try it first."

    Gu Xiaoluo, who was in charge of making snail noodles, said : "Miss, you can try it, the customers who have eaten it now say it is good."

    Gu Xiaochou, who is in charge of making stinky tofu, said: "Miss, the stinky tofu I make is also very delicious, and you can take it and walk slowly. Eat slowly, it’s very convenient.”

    Alice looked at the two shops, and she chose the stinky tofu on the right, “Then I want a stinky tofu.”

    Gu Xiaoshou began to fry Tofu, "Miss, stinky tofu can be made in two flavors, dry dish and soup, which one do you want?"

    Alice pinched her nose and said, "First, the dry one."

    "Okay." Gu Xiao Stinky started frying stinky tofu, and Alice looked at the shop next to the stinky tofu. There are sugar oil cakes, sister dumplings, salt and pepper sprinkles, Xifengdu fish powder, etc.

    Because there are still a lot of shops in the snack street, Alice does not dare to buy all of them now, and taste the ones that she thinks are strange and delicious first, and then eat the rest until tomorrow, when friends come over tomorrow, everyone can buy some Divide the portion to eat, can save a lot of stomach.

    Alice took the stinky tofu, then pinched her nose and ate it. She felt that the skin was crispy at the first bite, and it tasted a bit fragrant. After tasting it carefully, she seemed to have discovered a new world. The surface was crispy and the inside was tender. , first smelled the smell, and tasted fragrant and tempting, "delicious."

    No one can escape the law of true fragrance, and the interstellar people are no exception!

    "Another one with soup." Alice ordered another one. This time, she no longer covered her nose, but stood at the door of the shop openly, looking at Gu Xiaostinky fried stinky tofu and the black one. Put the stinky tofu in hot oil to fry the oily flowers, then take it out and add secret soup, spicy millet, coriander, zheer root and other things.