Chapter 83

Chapter 83 Uncle Yigeng is Awesome!

    Hal's vacation was less than two months, and he didn't plan to go back to Capital Star during this period. When his classmates contacted him, he was eating crystal glutinous rice buns in the snack street, which made his classmates and friends very envious.

    When his father contacted him, he was wearing a straw hat to help Song Xiang pick beer peaches. He held a big peach in his hand, and when showing off: "Father, I won't come back to see you this holiday." The

    old father, Abel , was heartbroken. Cersei, "Don't you

    want to go home?" No.

    Hal didn't dare to say it directly, but said with a filial appearance: "Father, you have worked hard recently, I will buy some fruits and send them to you."

    Seeing his son's filial piety, the old father Abel nodded, "I heard that the ancient earth is small There are a lot of delicacies in the town, and you can send some back.”

    “The food in the town is not allowed to be taken away.” Hal reminded his father: “These foods must be warm to be delicious, and they will definitely be damaged after sending them. Come over and eat in person." The

    old father looked at the calendar and decided not to wait until the vacation month in previous years, and planned to move forward a few months this year. come later.

    What Hal helped Song Xiang pick this time was a new batch of fruits, including pears, apples, grapes, grapes, mangoes, etc., all of which were planted on a large scale in the later period.

    This time, the production of fruits has increased greatly, and Song Xiang has also increased the number of sales, which also meets the needs of many interstellar customers. Some merchants who have been to the ancient earth town even bought a lot of fruits and went back to squeeze the juice after returning home. , and then sold in restaurants, cafes and other places.

    At the same time, when everyone attended the banquet, everyone held a glass of watermelon juice, and the discussion was also about the characteristics of the ancient earth town. It gradually became a trend to discuss the ancient earth town. Those who have been there only need to mention one thing, and then Everyone automatically gathers around to chat, and those who have never been there collect information on the star network, and they can join everyone's topic after they understand it.

    As more and more people discussed, more and more people came to the ancient earth town, and more and more people had obvious alien appearance characteristics.

    At eight o'clock this morning, the town welcomed another group of tourists, and there were many special tourists among them.

    Among them are three giants of the giant family, a five-meter-tall father, a four-meter-seven-tall mother, and a three-meter-tall eldest son.

    The three giants made a loud noise as they walked, as if they could stomp on the ground with a single effort. Song Xiang looked up at their tall bodies, and stepped a distance of 2.5 meters with one foot. I was afraid that they would accidentally step on it people.

    Everyone in the interstellar world is equal, and they cannot be prevented from entering. The military garrison watched the giant family with full vigilance, and only let them enter the defense net after repeatedly reminding them of the precautions when entering the town.     When they strode into the small square, they encountered difficulties at the entrance of the small square. The city gate leading to the entrance of the small square was only three meters high. It is too difficult for the giant father and giant mother, there is no way to get through.     There was no other way. In the end, Song Xiang could only let them step over from above. After entering the inside, Song Xiang sent a guide robot to follow them alone to prevent them from accidentally hurting people.     When other tourists saw the giants coming, they walked away tacitly to the side of the road, trying not to get close to the giants.     The giant family of three followed the leading robot to the city. The two-story house in the city was only six meters high. They passed by, and it was almost as high as the house. Take a walk around the street and have a look.     The giant doll ran towards the barbecue booth smelling the aroma of barbecue, "Mom and Dad, I want to eat this..." The     giant mother said: "Don't push too hard, the ground here is full of tofu slag projects, step on it." If it breaks, you have to pay for it.” The     giant is tall and has a loud voice, and Song Xiang heard the words of the giant mothers all at once, and she sighed softly when she saw a crack in the solid floor tile she bought. If the floor is cracked, look for your own problems and see if you are too strong.     The giant mother and the giant father walked to the barbecue shop arm in arm, and said softly to her son, "Baby, let's see what you want to eat?"