Chapter 81

Chapter 81 I Like You

    As the ancient earth town receives more and more guests, the town has become the most popular tourist attraction in the interstellar world. Everyone wants to come here to play, but the daily limit and high ticket fees force a large number of people back .

    The interstellar people who failed to come to the ancient earth town were very envious, but looking at the rankings of their applications, they all sighed and had to wait a few more months or years, they still went to the ancient earth first Buy some fruits, melons and vegetables from the small shop to comfort your wounded soul.

    Everyone went to the ancient earth small shop to buy fruits and vegetables. After buying, they suddenly found that the purchases these few times were very easy, and there was no such thing as before. "Could it be that the boss increased the amount?"

    Everyone looked carefully Take a look and find that the total amount has not increased? Don't rich people wake up yet?

    It’s not that the rich haven’t gotten up yet, but that the rich have gone to the ancient earth town first. The food and scenery of the town have left them no time to care about the little vegetables on the Internet, and there is also a specialty shop at the entrance of the town. Leave You can buy ten catties to take away with you.

    That night, Song Xianggang packed all the vegetables he sold and sent them to the Hong Kong Bridge, ready to wait for the delivery starship to come to deliver the goods in the early morning.

    Now the town is open during the day, and there are people coming and going everywhere, so it is not convenient to deliver, so it is changed to arrange the delivery at night.

    Because ordinary customers and the federal government made reservations, Gu Mo and the others also came to help organize the loading, and it was already late at night when the loading was completed.

    After finishing it, when Song Xiang was about to leave, Gu Mo's light brain lit up, and it was Hal.

    He excitedly called to his uncle, "Uncle, I'm going to the transit port soon, but there are no starships tonight, can you come pick me up?"

    Gu Mo glanced at Song Xiang, who was counting the number, without thinking He just refused: "Stay in a hotel, and come by boat at six o'clock tomorrow morning."

    Hal acted like a baby: "But I want to see you now, uncle."

    Gu Moxin said that I don't want to.

    Seeing that Gu Mo was unmoved, Hal continued, "Uncle, I can't wait to go see you, Xiangxiang, and those who eat and play."

    Song Xiang just heard someone say that he She came over and asked Gu Mo, "What's the matter?"

    Song Xiang suddenly appeared in Guang's mind, and Hal was taken aback when he saw it, and then he was overjoyed again, "Xiangxiang, I'm almost at the transfer station, I You can go to the ancient earth town soon."

    Song Xiang said with a smile to Hal: "You are welcome."

    "But my uncle won't come to pick me up, so I must come tomorrow." Hal said aggrievedly.

    Song Xiang asked him: "Then where do you live?"

    Hal thought for a while, "Let's just find a chair at the transfer station and sit there all night."

    Song Xiang calculated the time, now at 11:00 in the evening, sitting until 6:00 in the morning will get seven When I was young, it was really hard, she turned to look at Gu Mo: "Mr. Gu, go pick up Hal?"

I was tied up by the system to farmजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें