Chapter 15

Chapter 15 Selling

    The Ancient Earth Shop is online again.

    For fear of being reported again, the system did not push any more, and the small shop was safely placed in a corner of the Interstellar Mall, waiting for a visit from someone with predestined relationship.

    After going online again, Song Xiang didn't take care of it any more, and devoted herself to her planting business again.

    Didn't you buy some rice and wheat seeds a year ago? In addition, after receiving the agricultural tools such as the small tiller she bought, she began to straighten the field.

    Water is indispensable for farmland, so Song Xiang chose a piece of wasteland near the river and divided it into ten areas, each area is about one mu of land wide.

    Song Xiang first followed the online tutorial to create ridges tens of centimeters high along a piece of wasteland. The soil here is much harder than the sandy soil for growing vegetables, so she pumped water into it first, and waited for the ground in the middle to soak until it softened. It's much easier to use a tiller to dig the ground.

    After soaking in water, the sky in the small town gradually turned dark, Song Xiang packed up and went back to the small shop.

    After returning to the small shop, she ate the leftover food from the Chinese New Year, and started to scan the seller's background with her tablet. There were more than a dozen browsing records in the background, but no one consulted or made a purchase.

    Is it too expensive?

    Still don't believe it's true?

    Song Xiang chewed slowly on a piece of chicken, and after swallowing, asked the little assistant, "Can I open today?" The

    little assistant said that he didn't know.

    "Can't you push some customers for me?" Song Xiang just finished speaking, when he found a notification sound in the background, and when he opened it, it was a message of consultation: "Hi boss, what kind of plant is this? Why have I never seen it before?" ?"

    Song Xiang asked the little assistant suspiciously, "You did it?" The

    little assistant said no.

    "That's the real guest?" Song Xiang subconsciously sat upright, and she must entertain the first guest to consult.

    Song Xiang typed in words to answer the other party: "Hello, guest, this is Chinese cabbage, which belongs to the genus Brassicaceae."

    Guest: "I have never heard of it."

    Song Xiang: "This is a unique specialty of our small shop. It has just been planted successfully, and it is not found anywhere else, so it is normal for the guest to have never heard of it.”

    Guest: “So this is really a plant?”

    Song Xiang: “It is 100% a living plant.” The

    guest seemed to believe it, “Why? Eat it?"

    "You can make soup, or you can fry it with a little oil." Song Xiang didn't know if the other party knew what stir-frying was, "If you don't know how to stir-fry, just boil it in water and eat it." The

    guest didn't ask much . , "Can it be delivered tomorrow?"

    Song Xiang didn't know how fast the express delivery was in the interstellar era. She asked the little assistant and learned that if it is the same planet, it can be delivered in five minutes, and the adjacent planets in the same galaxy can be delivered within five minutes. It takes two hours, it takes longer for non-adjacent interstellar, and it takes longer if it crosses galaxies.