Chapter 34

Chapter 34 One more city reconstruction begins...

    Next, the robotic construction team began to start construction in the center of the small town.

    Although it was built according to Song Xiang's drawings and requirements, the machine construction team also adopted interstellar technology construction methods to speed up the construction progress.

    First of all, using the advanced horizontal instrument to take the center of the city as the origin, it directly radiates to the outer city wall. The light green lines are intertwined together to form a horizontal map, which is very intuitive. Even Song Xiang, who does not understand construction It is also easy to see where the high or low is from these lines.

    After the terrain is calculated, the machine construction team will flatten the ground. After leveling the ground, add the composition of houses and streets directly on the level map, so that you can see at a glance where the street is and where the wall of the house should be, which is very convenient. , There is no need to look at the drawings at all.

    Follow the mechanical construction team to start digging the trench foundation.

    Most of the houses in the interstellar era are single-family buildings with one or two floors. They do not need to dig trench foundations. They are built with special materials and are supported by suspension force. A large area of ​​the small town collapsed because of being bombarded before.

    But because the building materials provided by Song Xiang are all earth products, and there are no interstellar special materials, it is necessary to strictly dig trenches to lay the foundation.

    The robotic construction team first dug out the man-made rivers and creeks passing through the city, and then began to dig out the foundations of the buildings, extending them round and round until they were all completed.

    After the trench foundation was dug, except for the area where Song Xiang raised bean sprouts and mushrooms was temporarily reserved, the entire future town would be full of potholes, and one could fall into a deep pit if one was not careful.     The reserved mushroom area can only be moved after the breeding area is built outside the city. At that time, she will ask the machine construction team to build an office building and residential area on the spot, and then hide the door to the two worlds to avoid being discovered .     After the trench foundation is dug, it is to build the foundation and build the foundation, that is, to lay the foundation. To lay the foundation, it is necessary to dispose of the unstable soil layers such as silt, miscellaneous fill, soft soil, expansive soil, etc. The method handles the foundation well.

    After compaction and filling, start the upper room.

    If it is really based on the ancient architecture, it should be built entirely of wood, but now most of the houses Song Xiang comes into contact with are blue bricks and gray tiles, so except for the sky fence and the central turret, the rest of the houses are built according to this style.

    Although the small city is not big, in addition to building wall tiles according to the blueprint design, it also needs to lay common water and electricity facilities, so it takes a lot of effort to build it.

    Song Xiang not only goes outside the city to grow vegetables every day, but also prepares bricks, wood and other things for the machine construction team continuously.

    Every time Song Xiang went to the private house to move things, he was as careful as a thief.

    She also had no choice, firstly, she had to avoid the people in the town, and secondly, she had to avoid the delivery people from the factory.