Chapter 8

Chapter 8 Howl

    "Hal?" The first thing that flashed in Song Xiang's mind was the protagonist of an anime, "Then do you have magic?" The

    blond boy Hal shook his head with a look on his face as if you were joking: "Only elves The elves have magic."

    This is the second time Song Xiang heard about the elves, "Is the magic of the elves very powerful?"

    Hal hummed, and patiently explained: "They can communicate with all things and have powerful Healing ability, is the most intelligent and peace-loving race in the Interstellar Federation." The

    little assistant only gave Song Xiang a little information on the development of interstellar technology, and asked her to transform the A77 and pay off huge debts within twenty years, without telling her about the interstellar race , The division of forces, this category contains political things.     After being forced to work, Song Xiang also watched some sci-fi movies and books when he was free, thinking that they were all fictional, but he didn't expect these races to exist in Interstellar, so he became more and more curious, "Are there other races besides the elves? "     There are also human races, giant races, dwarf races, murloc races..." Hal felt that something was wrong with Song Xiang when he said this, "You don't even know this?"     "Because I am an orphan and have been living with my grandma I haven't seen anyone in the countryside." Song Xiang coaxed the young and ignorant little Hal.     Hal sympathized after hearing this, why is she so pitiful?     Why are children so easy to deceive? Song Xiang smiled, and asked him again: "Which of your races is the most powerful?"     "Of course, the human race is the most powerful, with strong mental power. The empire and the federal government were established by the human race." Quiet Hal said this When speaking, the rare tone was much higher-key, and there was a strong sense of superiority in the words, which shows that the human race has a very high status in the interstellar era.     Song Xiang nodded in agreement. It is really awesome to be able to enter the interstellar space from the ancient earth and become a boss. If you have the opportunity, you must go to the empire to have a look.     The weather was hot, and Hal was dizzy from the sun after working for a while, and his tender hands were rubbed with blood blisters, which made his eyes red from the pain.

    "You are so delicate." Song Xiang gave Hal his hat in disgust, and handed him water.

    After Hal held the big kettle and gurgled a few sips, he wiped his flushed face, lowered his head in grievance, and whispered, "I'm homesick."

    Hal quickly raised his head again, Ask Song Xiang: "Can you help me find the spaceship passing by."

    "I can't help it." Song Xiang spread her hands helplessly. She has no interstellar identity information and can't buy an optical brain. The little assistant can only transform the small city. Help her with things in this area, and don't bother with other things.

    "I want to go home." Hal hugged his leg and sobbed softly.

    Hal was less than ten years old, young, and accidentally fell on the deserted star when he encountered danger. He was strong and calm enough to hold back not to cry a few days ago, but today he was tired, hungry and hurt, so he didn't hold back.

    Hearing the child's suppressed crying, Song Xiang sighed in his heart, walked up to Hal and squatted down, "Crying?"

    "I didn't cry." Hal didn't want to admit it, feeling too ashamed.

    Song Xiang: "I won't laugh at you."

    "I didn't." Hal said anxiously, "You're the one who cried."