"So you were unconscious between when you died and when you became a ghost?"

"I don't remember."

No matter how much Xiao Li asked, he would only repeat this sentence. Xiao Li no longer pursued this and changed direction. "What is the symbol you drew on the mirror?"

"I saw it in the graffiti corner." Fu Zige spoke faster and faster and in the end, he was in pain. If he was a person then he would be crying from a headache. "I don't remember anything else. I don't know."

There was nothing left to ask. This was obvious. After Fu Zige went to the graffiti corner, his eyes started to become itchy. Some type of force instigated him to gouge out his eyes and die on the spot. A year later, a change occurred and he turned into a ghost.

Since this was reality and he hadn't been subjected to the instance rules, Fu Zige was much weaker than the instance ghosts. Xiao Li sorted out the causes and consequences of the matter in his mind. He picked up the microphone, plugged it back in the sofa and thoughtfully left a gap for observation.

Just then, Fu Zige's shifted his eyes to Xiao Li. "Moriarty, can I ask you a question?"

He heard Pan Jiming calling Xiao Li by this name and followed him.

Xiao Li replied, "Say it."

"These existences are similar to me..." The microphone lowered his voice with a guilty conscience and asked in a low voice, "How did you find them?"

Were they all persuaded like him? However, looking at the doll's fierce eyes, the evil cat's ferocious look, the painting that drew everything inside and the light bulb full of an evil light... they weren't as weak and harmless as him.

Xiao Li told him, "I met them in another world. You will also go."

The weak and harmless KTV ghost stammered and wondered, "I...I will go too? H-How? The same kind of ghosts in that world are like your ghosts?"

...So scary. This was the first time Xiao Li had seen such a weak ghost.

"You'll know when the time comes." Xiao Li coaxed it in a perfunctory manner and manually turned off the microphone button. "Okay, you can take a rest."

"Wait a minute. There is another question."

Xiao Li used his eyes to gesture for him to ask.

"The man you just met downstairs-"

Who was it? He felt completely different from other ghosts.

He hadn't managed to say the whole question when he was interrupted by the little yellow book's sudden vibration. The little yellow book automatically floated in front of Xiao Li. The pages of the book turned until it finally stopped on a middle page.

A piece of paper emerged in the air. Xiao Li reached out and it happened to fall onto his hand. It was a foreign bank remittance slip. The amount was marked out by a line made by a ballpoint pen. In the note column, there was a sentence written in beautiful writing.

[Mr Writer, please give me an exclusive report.]

Around 30 seconds after Xiao Li saw this line of words, there was the familiar rotation feeling. He saw the microphone, doll and others return to the little yellow book. The next moment, he entered the instance.

Before disappearing, Xiao Li had only one thought in his mind.

...He hadn't slept yet!

***

The world of this instance was surrounded by snow-capped mountains. Xiao Li's vision was from inside a helicopter and there was white snow in front of him.