Chapter 48

The appearance of the embroidered shoes made Wu Tianyi and Yu Chao almost frightened to death. Yu Chao directly slipped to the ground, flipping over his chair and causing it to make a loud noise. In this empty kitchen, it even caused an echo.

The pair of embroidered shoes seemed to have senses as the direction of the pointed tip slightly adjusted and headed straight towards Yu Chao.

After adjusting the direction, the embroidered shoes squeezed through again, trying to enter the kitchen through the door crack. However, its upper part was too wide and it didn't succeed for a while.

However, this didn't make the reincarnators sigh with relief because the red embroidered shoes kept working hard. The fabric moved little by little inside and once it succeeded in entering the kitchen, they would die. Wu Tianyi and Yu Chao were reincarnators and knew they had to decide if they should escape or wait for death.

Compared to the senior reincarnators who were afraid but still had the strength to think, the couple were completely blank. After confirming that the shoes had no feet yet were moving on their own, the girl's brain was blank as she stood in place with her mouth open.

The boy was also frightened and he gave a short, broken cry, "Ah! This... What is this? Hos is this possible? S-Save us!"

Wu Tianyi clung to the girl's shoulder and dragged them back, leaning against the back wall. She repeated aloud to calm herself down, "Calm down, Wu Tianyi. You must calm down. It can't enter, it can't enter..."

However, her wish didn't come true. The red embroidered shoes successfully squeezed in half of the shoes, only missing the last end. Under its efforts, the red embroidered shoes finally entered the kitchen.

After it entered, the two shoes didn't move directly. It stood in place, heel aimed at the kitchen's iron door. The white light of the kitchen hit the shoes and gave the illusion that it was lined with red blood. This wasn't an embroidered red but a blood-stained red.

In the eyes of the four scared people, the red embroidered shoes moved. It took a few steps forward, like an invisible person wearing the red embroidered shoes was approaching them.

"W-What the hell is this? I... How can I encounter such a thing?" For the first time since the couple lost their senses, the boy trembled. Under the fear of the unknown, he pushed the girlfriend he had always been gentle to. "This is all your fault! If you hadn't wanted to wander for a while, how could we catch this train? F*k, you are harming me!"

His strength was so great that the girl was pushed to the other side and she looked at him incredulously.

"What are you looking at?" The boy didn't dare to look at the position of the embroidered shoes and simply vented his anger and fear on his girlfriend. "Am I wrong? You should've died alone instead of dragging me into it!"

"But... you also agreed. You were also curious." The girl muttered. "I didn't force you to come up."

"Get lost, you're killing me!"

The two of them were arguing. The boy once again scolded the girl but she didn't answer. Instead, she touched her neck. It seemed that something cold had touched the back of her neck. Then she slowly raised her head and saw long hair, a red veil and a half-face.

The ghost bride licked her lips. "You... did you find my husband?"

"Ah-!" The girl screamed and stepped back, falling onto the ground.

Wu Tianyi bit her tongue and found her voice again from the pain. "N-Not yet. They are still looking. Please give us a bit more time..."

"No." The ghost bride and embroidered shoes surrounded them as she said, "I'll find him after I have eaten you."