Chapter 150

"Ahhh- another dead!" Along with Peng Yue's uncontrollable scream, an emotion called 'panic' spread.

The head of the corpse just happened to be in Xiao Li's direction. He could see how the blood spread on the ground and how the flesh of the head was convulsing uncontrollably due to the violent impact.

Xiao Li wanted to take a closer look when a hand gently covered his eyes and cut off his vision. He hadn't expected this. He froze for a moment before he realized it was Shen Chenzhi's hand and his feather-like eyelashes touched the other person's palm.

The hand covering his eyes trembled. Previously, Xiao Li covered Xiao Tu's eyes and now Shen Chenzhi was doing so for him. It wasn't until Xiao Li pushed Xiao Tu into her brother's arms that Shen Chenzhi also pulled him away from the head of the corpse. Shen Chenzhi put down his hand and faced the young man.

Shen Chenzhi held his finger and stated, "I'm worried about you."

"...There's nothing to worry about. It's just a body."

Xiao Li paused before turning around, avoiding Shen Chenzhi's gaze and moving to the corpse. A type of joy overflowed from Shen Chenzhi's eyes. He gently tightened his hand like he was holding a treasure.

Under Jiang Linwen's leadership, the rest of the reincarnators searched all the rooms, including the two Caucasians who were always hiding in their room. Finally, the dead person was determined to be Wei Ning.

President Hu and the other plot characters were the most shocked by Wei Ning's death. Wei Ning had come with them. Not long ago, he was alive and talking. The result was... he was dead? And so miserably?

In other words, this place really killed people...

The feelings toward a stranger's death weren't so deep. Now President Hu really felt the pain like his skin was being cut. He looked at Peng Yue, who was wailing and shaking like she had Parkinson's Disease.

Jiang Linwen used the pressure of the masses to summon everyone to the hotel lobby. He had figured out one thing. If he was always afraid of the disguised evil spirit and didn't look for clues then he might not be able to discover the truth until he died.

"Everyone knows the specific situation." Jiang Linwen spoke to the people in the hall. "I hope everyone can cooperate and tell us where you were when Wei Ning died so your suspicion can be ruled out."

One of the Caucasian men, who rarely left their rooms, spoke dismissively with an English accent. "It is meaningful to ask? Can't the evil spirit appear in two places at the same time?"

Xiao Li stated, "No."

The white man sneered. "What do you know?"

Xiao Li told him, "If the evil spirit can do this then the world would be too difficult. Its power is likely limited and it will at most mislead us with disguises."

...Like walking on tiptoes.

Xiao Li didn't say this.

Jiang Linwen was a bit afraid of them arguing and spoke quickly. "It doesn't matter if the evil spirit can appear in different places at the same time or not. We need more clues. So let's talk about the situation. I will start. I was sitting in the backyard and browsing the forum. I wanted to see... if there were any similar experiences shared.'

Zheng Yi shrugged and pointed to Xiao Li and Ye Zeqing. "The three of us were chatting in the corridor outside the toilet."

"I was in the lobby." Shen Chenzhi replied briefly.

Now there were 12 people in total. There were three plot characters such as President Hu. The reincarnators had lost Luo Ni and there were nine left.

President Hu stated, "I, Xiao Yue and Xiao Ru were also together."