Chapter 149

At the other end of the hotel, while the reincarnators were downstairs, some people hid in their rooms and refused to go out. Some people did it intentionally while some people were forced to stay in their room, such as Wei Ning.

As a programmer, he actually wasn't very old. It was just that due to his long-term desk work and overtime work, he eventually lost his hair and became bald.

He originally wanted to please the leadership so he proposed to come to Lingxi Mountain to play. Who knew that he would've encountered such a strange situation? This made Wei Ning panic. This idea was originally proposed by him and then President Hu made the final decision.

Wei Ning was a plot character and had never encountered ghosts before. He didn't have a deep understanding of ghosts like the reincarnators. Therefore, although he was afraid, he still regarded money as the top priority.

He was afraid that President Hu would trouble him and had been trying to carefully make up for his mistakes.

Lunch and dinner appeared out of nowhere. The corpse might be in the storage room but Wei Ning didn't dare to eat the food because of the terrible 'coincidence.' It was he who first proposed to pick the fruits from the backyard to eat.

Wei Ning helped President Hu pick a lot of fruits. He was also the one with the courage to try it first, helping the boss 'test poison.' He tasted the fruit and later gave it to everyone. As a result, perhaps it was because he wasn't acclimatized but he was the only one to get diarrhea while everyone else was fine.

The bang from downstairs scared him but he wanted to go out to see. It was just that he had to continue sitting on the toilet because of the sudden stomach pain. It was unknown how long it took but he finally felt that it had finished. He stood up while covering his stomach and flushed the toilet. Then he prepared to go out and see what was going on.

However, just as Wei Ning walked out of the bathroom, he heard footsteps coming closer. Then someone knocked on the door of his room.

Wei Ning wasn't ignorant about the reincarnators' task. Jiang Linwen had warned them not to open the door when he had previously chatted with them. It was possible that it was a ghost knocking on the door. Therefore, Wei Ning asked defensively, "Who is it?"

"It's me." A strange voice was heard from outside the door.

Wie Ning recognized it and found it was someone he didn't know very well. He stopped at the door and turned his head to the window covered in cloth.

Due to the rain, raindrops constantly appeared on the window. Combined with the cloth, it looked like a face at first glance. Wei Ning withdrew his gaze in a panicked manner. He didn't know why he had this thought so he diverted his attention to the person outside the door. "Why are you looking for me?"

The person's hand seemed to be pressed against the door handle as they replied, "There is something."

Wei Ning involuntarily took a step back. He extended a hand to determine the door was still locked and asked in a trembling voice, "What's the matter?"

It was silent. In the hotel room, there was only the sound of rain coming from the window and Wei Ning's breathing becoming heavier. The person at the door seemed to be thinking. There was no peephole at the door here and Wei Ning could only guess the other person's every move. If this scene happened in an ordinary hotel then it was really nothing. At most, it was another person coming to ask for help. However, now Wei Ning was very panicked.

He had many questions but the first one that emerged was, 'Why does the other person need to think? Isn't this a very simple question?'

It was only five seconds but Wei Ning felt that a year had passed before he heard the other party's answer. "I came to you to borrow something."

[BL] I Wasn't Born Lucky (Unlimited Flow)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें