Chapter 89

The little yellow book mused: 【 I have been thinking about it. 】

It was just that he couldn't communicate much with Xiao Li in his human body.

The little yellow book had spoken a similar sentence at the hospital and Xiao Li had regarded it as a stop-gap measure from the other side. The little yellow book must be hiding something, such as his physical body not being shown in the instance world, his face was known or his head was simply a larger version of the little yellow book...

If so, Xiao Li might be able to slightly understand the other person's hidden intentions. Of course, understanding was understanding. At present, his feelings for the little yellow book had nothing to do with love. How fun were the ghosts and how wonderful the instance. What was the point of falling in love?

Xiao Li's pen tip stayed above the paper and he simply wrote, "I don't want to-"

The word 'love' was bound by an invisible force, leaving Xiao Li incapable of writing it down.

The shadow took Xiao Li's pen from the table. The boundary between reality and illusion was blurred by the shadow. It didn't directly show a passage in the little yellow book. Instead, it wrote earnestly below Xiao Li's words. 【 It doesn't matter, I can chase you. 】

He had thought about it many ways in his dreams and had countless intense fantasies, strong and soft. Yet in the end, he only completed this sentence.

Xiao Li looked at the words the shadow wrote. Who knew what the little yellow book's method of 'chasing' would be like. He became alert for the first time. "This instance world isn't beyond the law."

Little yellow book: 【 ............ 】

They hadn't even kissed yet. Why was Xiao Li so wary of him?

The shadow sighed faintly. He held Xiao Li's shoulder and hugged the other in a close position. Before it could really be put into practice, Xiao Li broke away because there were gradually approaching footsteps at the door.

Xie Zeqing pushed in while Luo Dian and the others followed. The young man said, "She moved. My little ghost alerted me that two minutes ago, Wu Yanjia drove away from her place. Now she is moving. Should we go now?"

There was no need to mention Luo Dian and Han Jin. They only had a few dozen hours left on their lives and they wished to put on a pair of wings to fly. Back in the room, the shadow had already returned to its original place. Xiao Li looked at the alarm clock in the room. It was three in the morning and everything was still.

He had been very sleepy when he first came back but that went away after he talked to the little yellow book. Xiao Li hit the table and stood up. "Go and take a look."

In the early hours of the morning, all types of public transportation had stopped working and even the taxis weren't in business.

Fortunately, Luo Dian's group had been prepared. They had to separate to track down the clues and they bought several vehicles. They also had driver's licenses. They drove in the direction that Xie Zeqing pointed to.

The distinctive scenery flashed through the windows but no one went outside to enjoy it.

Han Jin sat in the driver's seat and Luo Dian gave up the co-pilot's seat to Xiao Li. She sat in the back of the car with Xie Zeqing.

Luo Dian held the new mobile phone she bought in the instance world in order to have a convenient method to contact plot characters. Then she said, "I can't reach Xu Chenfeng through the phone so I called Lin Xiangyi. She said that Xu Chenfeng's parents bought her a ticket for the funeral. Xu Chenfeng has already..."