******

After going through the main door, the interior of the hotel was still very dilapidated. They passed through a long wooden corridor and saw only the boss at the front desk.

He was an old man with a slightly hunched back. His words weren't clear and his hands trembled as he gave every person a room key.

The room to which Xiao Li was assigned was the last one on the second floor. Shen Chenzhi was opposite him, Zheng Yi was next door and then there was Ye Zeqing and several strange reincarnators.

The plot characters were all staying on the first floor while the rest of the reincarnators were on the third floor.

The hotel owner reminded everyone while distributing the keys, "Dinner is at 7 o'clock and lunch is at 1 o'lock. There will be food in the dining room. At other times, you will have to cook for yourself. The chef is off work."

A reincarnator with an Asian face and a moustache asked stiffly, "The chef works twice a day?"

The boss replied, "There is no way, I can't command her. If you want to eat then you can look for her yourself."

The reincarnator stopped speaking The mission tip didn't exclude the hotel staff so there might be an evil spirit there. He naturally wouldn't act without permission. They took the keys and took a look at their rooms before the sky became completely dark.

The hotel rooms were similar with a single bed, a barely clean table and various facilities. There was just something strange here. The windows had no curtains. This meant the guests could directly see the mountain outside the window. The tree shadows shook and at night, the window will reflect light into the room, which would scare them half to death.

Asking the hotel owner about it was useless. Most reincarnators blocked the windows with sheets or clothing.

Xiao Li didn't care about the scenery outside the window. He was more concerned about privacy. Thus, he looked around the room for a while. Finally, he took out the umbrella he drew from the lucky draw and propped it up. The umbrella faced outwards and placing it at the window just managed to block the window.

The glow of the sunset shone into the room through the purple umbrella, making the room look quite strange.

Xiao Li rolled up his sleeves and lay down on the bed for a while. At 7 o'clock, he went downstairs to the dining room.

By the time he went down, the dining room was already full of people.

The hotel was broken. The dining room was small and there was only a big, round table in it. It was like everyone sitting in a circle to eat a pot of rice.

In the middle of the wooden table was a large bowl of rice. The large bowl of rich was mushy and there were some vegetables that seemed lightly fried at first glance. The reincarnators were worried that the cook might be a ghost and didn't protest, but the plot characters weren't so good.

President Hu was the first to make trouble as he struck the table. "What the hell is this? If you throw it to my dog then even he won't eat it?!"

Xiao Li interjected curiously. "What breed is your dog? Why is it so picky with food?"

President Hu, "......"

The focus of his sentence wasn't the dog. It was that the food wasn't tasty!

Fortunately for Xiao Li, there were many strange people in the business circle. President Hu had the belief that more friends was a good thing so he reluctantly replied, "A Schnauzer."

Xiao Li spoke seriously. "I thought it was a Husky."

President Hu was caught in his rhythm and subconsciously replied, "I also raised a Husky. It isn't very picky."