Chapter 141

Mulai dari awal

Ye Zeqing and Lin Qili exchanged glances. "What?"

"Then come in and I'll tell you." Brother Memories licked his lips and touched his stomach. "Don't blame me. Let me remind you that there seems to be a situation in Zone 0. Their ghost domain coverage is very wide and you can't escape from here. They will soon catch you and thoroughly kill you."

Brother Memories' appearance was ordinary. He was a fat and middle-aged old man. He was better than those monstrous ghosts but no one would trust anything in this place.

Lin Qili asked warily, "Who are you?"

"A 'person' like you." Brother Memories swallowed his saliva. "However, I was caught by a researcher. Time is running out so you should think well. Those monsters usually don't invade my territory..."

Brother Memories' bluffing words hadn't finished when a familiar and strange voice was heard.

"-It turns out that you're here."

This voice was actually very good to hear in accordance with human standards. However, Brother Memories heard it and subconsciously covered his mouth as he recalled the fear brought about by Fujiang's memories.

Ye Zeqing looked to the source of the sound and saw Xiao Li coming this way. Once he saw them, he raised his eyebrows. "I have been looking for you for a long time."

In order to set up a big fight, Xiao Li along with Shen Chenzhi came out of the room and started opening the doors for all the experiments. In order to prevent his allies from being hurt by mistake, he had checked the inside of the room first. Now there was chaos behind him and it shook like a magnitude 8 earthquake.

The little black cat followed him at his feet, tail cocked high like the cat was on a street tour.

Ye Zeqing sighed with relief. He was at ease when he saw Xiao Li and pointed to the area behind Xiao Li. "What's going on? What's wrong with the laboratory?"

Xiao Li pointed to Shen Chenzhi. "He opened the door."

Ye Zeqing, "......"

He looked at Shen Chenzhi. There was a faint smile in Shen Chenzhi's eyes as he looked at Xiao Li. "You wanted to open it."

Xiao Li explained, "I wanted to make a big scene as a greeting ceremony for the researchers."

Ye Zeqing, "......"

So the root cause was him! He didn't have time to say it when a shadow appeared above his head, followed by the heavy smell of blood. The shadow was in the shape of a black butcher's knife. There were countless sharp cuts on the blade and a thick layer of blood and dirt. It was unknown how many people's blood dyed it. The butcher's knife was held in the hands of a man who was around two metres tall. His upper body was bare and he was covered in strange, dense writing.

The reincarnators didn't have time to react when Brother Memories screamed. "It is 1-328, Bloody Butcher! How did they let him out?"

Xiao Li asked, "Who is that?"

Brother Memories couldn't sit down. He came out of his glass room and ran. "Don't ask and run! Run away!"

Xiao Li kept up with the rhythm of Brother Memories. "Do you know him?"

"Nonsense, I still remember the day he was brought in by those researchers." Brother Memories' voice was a lot higher. "He is different from other monsters. He is a natural killer, an executioner. The researchers lost a lot of manpower capturing him but successfully brainwashed him into a hunt. As long as he doesn't die, he can regenerate and once he eyes his prey, there is no-"