This time, he sped up his pace and soon came to the end of the alley. The wind blew Xiao Li's hair, bringing coolness. After coming out of the lightless alley, a wilderness appeared in front of Xiao Li. This was perhaps inaccurate. It was more similar to a field and the most remarkable features were a few dead trees, an endless plain and countless graves.

To sum it up, the exact name of this field should be called a cemetery. Countless crooked tombstones stood in the dirt like signs inserted into a cake. The writing on them was blurred due to the constant rain and wind and couldn't be seen clearly at all. In the night, these tombstones were like ghosts, waiting to pull people down to hell.

"Save me... save me..." The one crying for help seemed to sense their arrival and became louder.

At this time, Xiao Li also stood in the wind. He listened to the voice carefully. It seemed... like a woman and the voice sounded good, somewhat delicate and charming. It was completely different from the usual hoarseness of ghosts. This instance was strange and perhaps there weren't just fierce ghosts.

Xiao Li asked, "Where are you?"

"Save me... just...here..." The cry for help responded. Xiao Li followed the voice into the cemetery.

Ri Yan looked at this and felt his legs softening. "I... Can I not go in? I'm afraid this... what if a hand appears out of a grave and drags me in?"

Xie Zeqing told him, "You can stand here, as long as you dare."

Ri Yan, "......"

He felt the darkness of the lightless alley behind him and looked at the deterrence of the cemetery ahead. Then he cried and followed. Ri Yan didn't know if it was his illusion but since coming here, even his live room on the screen had a shadow cast over it.

[This scene simply shocked my mother. The wall here is quite dangerous. Ri Yan, run quickly.]

[Since watching your live broadcast, I won't make a fuss about watching horror movies anymore.]

Ri Yan watched the barrage as he carefully moved around the tombstones, trying to keep up with the reincarnators ahead. However, the ground was difficult to walk on and the graves were closely spaced. This led to Ri Yan tripping over a large tombstone in front of him.

"Ouch."

After becoming dizzy, Ri Yan reluctantly supported himself on the tombstone to avoid the bad luck of falling to the ground. He stabilized his selfie stick and said, "Don't blame me, I was just careless. Thank you for the good wishes..."

As he took back his hand, he glanced at the handwriting on the tombstone. It was an extraordinary sight. Unlike the other blurry tombstones, the handwriting on this tombstone was quite clear. It was the tombstone of the anchor.

At the sight of his name, his entire body was shocked and he subconsciously called out. He started running forward, tripping several times along the way until he hit Xiao Li's body. Only then did his sense of reason return.

Xiao Li asked, "What's the matter?"

Ri Yan was pale-faced as he pointed to the previous tombstone. "I... I saw the tombstone had my name on it!"

Maybach followed the direction he was pointing and shook his head. "There's nothing."

"How? It was clearly there."

Ri Yan ran back. This time, there was Xiao Li so he had a little sense of security. To his surprise, the tombstone really didn't contain any handwriting. Even if there was handwriting, it was covered under the traces of the years. The previous name seemed to be an illusion in front of his eyes.