Once she knocked on Xiao Li's door, she found that the door wasn't closed completely. Zou Hanyi's heart sank. She stretched out her finger to push open the door a bit more and peered into the large gap.

The first thing in the room that caught her eye wasn't Xiao Li or the long-necked ghost on the bed. It was the window facing the door. It was the sunny doll hanging from the window. The rope tied around the doll's neck wasn't a normal white rope but hair. The doll's hair was long and the look on her face was full of indescribable resentment, making her look like a living ghost.

It was Tan Li. The whistling sound seemed to have some influence on her. She kept hanging from the window by her hair.

Zou Hanyi met the doll's eyes and stepped back, feeling the urge to scream. Fortunately, the others were awake by this time. Hao Ge's alertness wasn't low. He heard Zou Hanyi's knock on the door and jumped out of bed. Once he came out, he saw Zou Hanyi looking forward with a frightened expression.

Xiao Li directly removed Tan Li from the windowsill, walked to the door and opened it for them. Xiao Li followed the girl's eyes and touched his face. "What's wrong? Why are you all standing at my door?"

Zou Hanyi pointed at Xiao Li's pocket. "T-That sunny doll... its a ghost! You-"

Xiao Li put Tan Li deep into his pocket and simply said, "An item."

Hao Ge hadn't seen Tan Li and thought that Zou Hanyi was just shocked by the appearance of an item. He placed a hand on her back and said, "Now isn't the time to be surprised. We have to leave quickly!"

Zou Hanyi slowly recovered from her fear. She could distinguish what was more important. Seeing Xiao Li's clear expression, she knew that the doll only had a terrible appearance. She rushed out the door with the rest of the reincarnators.

The process went well and none of the family's ghosts came out to stop them. Standing in the dark corridor, the reincarnators came to their senses from the nightmare of the 'ghost house.'

Hao Ge turned on the flashlight and headed down the stairs. "What is this sound. It made those ghosts afraid."

Hai Han followed him and said, "The only thing that can frighten ghosts are more powerful ghosts, such as evil spirits."

Hao Ge spoke in a depressed manner, "It can be something that restrains ghosts, such as a monk..."

Hai Han had become familiar with Hao GE and wanted to make some jokes to ignore the fear caused by this old building. He joked, "It is a dream flying out of the skylight."

In a flash, they had gone down a whole floor of stairs. Xiao Li was at the end. He walked down the stairs and didn't continue. Hao Ge and the others chatted as their flashlight gradually moved away. Xiao Li's location became more and more quiet, with only his own heartbeat being heard.

Xiao Li's eyelids lowered. Since coming out, he had placed one hand on the pulse of his wrist to calculate the time. He didn't feel right. It wasn't that leaving wasn't the right thing to do. It was that leaving like this meant losing some clues.

The instance arranging them to meet the white ghost at the beginning, was it just to increase the difficulty? Xiao Li didn't think so. The sound lasted for five minutes and there were now two minutes and 50 seconds left. If he moved quickly then there was enough time.

He determined Xiao Li turned back and walked up the stairs, re-opening the door to the 'ghost house.'

Two minutes and 40 seconds.

The ghost house was very quiet. The ghosts hadn't recovered yet and were paralyzed in place. Xiao Li turned on the living room lights. He headed straight to the other two ghost rooms and started to rummage through them.