Soulmates, or not

"I can't help that you hate yourself, Dazai."

"Chuuya-"

"No- I, I just can't do this anymore Dazai."

"What do you mean?

"Don't play dumb, you know what I mean Dazai."

"Then say it."

Goddamit, us! I can't deal with you anymore. I don't want to be the person you settle for because you can't have him!"

The ginger cursed, the words spilling from his mouth like that from wine glass; bleeding into his tongue.

"Not when I had spent this entire time loving you!"

It had happened again, the brunette had yet to love someone without consuming them.

After all a blooming Camila will be as cherished of that of a blossomed rose, even if said flower once thrived in a forest.

The redhead man stood there, his hands in gloves, stuffed in his pockets as the wind carried anyway the sounds.  His once fiery gaze glowing dim like an ember. 

Chuuya knew it was better to have Dazai's teeth against his throat than his ear next to his heart. He always had.

It was a bad idea to have ever thought Dazai was the one, he just wished he had gone in with a mask instead of his real face.

"We're, we're not soulmates Dazai. You'll find someone better, and so will I.

"But I always thought of you as one, Chuuya."

The ginger smiled, so why did it look like he was crying?

He really was lost in Dazai's world.

Authors Note.               .                          .                      .

I'm back! Sorry for the long break... I hope this was to your liking. I'll try not to be gone for so long again.  Sorry if this also sonar make sense!