Letters

It was a Friday night, Chuuya had left for a few months on a mission for the jewel trade in the Port Mafia. He was supposed to return after three months but he finished earlier than he thought. He was excited to see Shuji again, and his stupid mackerel. Then Kouyou called him.

Chuuya sat waiting by the fire, in his hand was a glass of expensive red wine. His copper hair resting on his shoulder. The room was dark, near him was a pile of letters. "Chuuya,"

said a brunette man. Bandages adorning his body. "Dazai," Chuuya responded.

"Do you know what Ane-San said when we saw your first letter arrive? She said,

'Beware of that one lad, he will do what it takes to win." Taking a sip of wine Chuuya continued on.

"Ah, how you are your words flooded my senses. Your sentences left me defenseless... but

do you know what Kouyou said when she heard what you've done?!

She said I've married a cheat and moth who had gone too close to the sun !" Chuuya said standing up to face Dazai. Letting go of the glass in his hand.

Hitting the hard wooden floor the wine glass shattered, the red liquid inside spilling out standing the white carpet.

"Dazai, as I reread your letters, I can't help but search for a time of when you were mine."
Tears be again to well in Chuuya's eyes, as Dazai could only stand and watch.

"You published the letters she wrote you, You told the whole word who you brought into our bed, you have ruined our lives."

"Chuuya," the brunette said while taking a step closer to Chuuya.

"Don't" Chuuya said in a broken voice. "Goddammit Dazai, don't take another step near me." A Teardrop fell onto the letter in Chuuya's hand. "That girl had no right to my bed, she had to right to your heart. You have torn us apart,"

Chuuya said throwing the letter into the burning crimson flames.

"The world has no right to MY heart.  It has no place in my bed. They don't get to know what I said! And when the time comes explain to the children the pain and embarrassment you put their father through!"

Chuuya said pointing to Shuji in the doorframe of the dim hallway of the apartment. And I really don't, I don't"

"Chuuya,"  Dazai said slowly stepping towards the redhead, in hopes to soothe him down. "Come on Chuuya, it meant nothing. When you married me you already knew what you were getting into. I'm sorry I flirt with girls, I know I'm a bad person. But please Chuuya can't we just forget about this. Please for me."

Dazai said, putting his hand on Chuuya's waist.

"Dazai, I don't owe you a goddamn thing," Chuuya said slapping Dazai's hand away.

Author's Note:
So, I may or may not take this down later to edit.... But I just wanted to get something out! Sorry for any spelling mistakes, but thanks for reading!!!