Chap 22

(Its episode based edit)

Sivaangi corrected her wedding saree when Karthika was checking her pleats. She was wearing a green colour saree with pink and golden sari border which perfectly suited with her pink designer blouse.

Kar : Podhum di... makeup elaam auditorium pona piragu paathukalaam.....

Sivaangi nodded and Karthika moved out of the room in search of Viswambari for making some arrangements along with her.

Sivaangi smiled looking at the mirror thinking about her special as well as her big day. Thats when a pair of hands wrapped her from behind jerking her.

She let out a deep breathe after seeing his soon be husband's smiling face.

Ak : Oii bayanthutiya....?

Sk : Mch! Enna bayapaduthradhe un velaya pochu Ashwineyyy..... poda...

She pouted making him chuckle.

Ak : Cute di pondatti nee....

He pecked her cheeks and nuzzled into her neck.

Sk : Hmm... koosudhu Ashwineyyyy....

Ak : Ipdi namma onna irunthu evlo naal aachu la... I missed you so much...

Sk : Elaam unaala dhana.... nadu raathiri la en room kulla yaaru unna vara sonnadhu..... athunaala dhana unga amma kitta crct ah maatnen....

Viswambari punished Ashwin by not allowing them to meet until their wedding day as a punishment for catching him in her room.

Ak : Oh appo madam kku mattum en room la varalaam, apdi dhana....?

Sk : Yeah!! Of course...

She supressed her laugh earning a fake glare from him. He made her turn in a swift and saw her intensely. He cupped her face and placed a long kiss on her corner lips and her eyes automatically shut feeling his warm lips on her skin

Ak : Azhaga irukken di... (base voice thevayana alavu)

She chuckled with a blush.

Sk : Athukku na innum makeup ey podala sir...

Ak : Hlo en pondatti ah ipdi avamathichu pesadheenga... Ava ennoda angel... ava makeup potaalum makeup podalanaalum azhagu dha....

He said and she raised her eyebrow in surprise.

Sk : Oh ho apdiya....

Both chuckled at a time hitting their foreheads together. He held her hand and kissed the engagement ring on her finger. His gaze shifted to her lips which was understood by her.

Sk : Ashwineyyy, inaikku namma first night....

She said maoving backwards while he moved forward gazing at her lips