Chap 1

The early risers chirping,morning sun beams peeking through the clouds and the birds kept murmuring eachother.

A man in late 20's who looks like a charmer and brawny,  wore his navy blue blazer and adjusted his hair gazing at the mirror. He checked the time and moved out his room making a call to someone.

He directly went to his father, Manikandan's room and found him in the bed, staring at the ceiling lifelessly. His heart went heavy each time seeing his all time cheerleader in this condition.

The Caretakers of his father left the room giving them privacy while Ashwin sat beside him with a wide smile.

Ak : Good Morning Pa....

Manikandan slightly smiled in response which was reciprocated by him. His eyes was questioning something to him making Ashwin chuckle.

Ak : Our company is going good Pa!! Neenga adha pathi edhum tension agaadheenga pa... Concentrate on your medicines first, ok va... Ipdiye irundha podhuma... pazhaya maari un paiyyan kooda chill out panna vendaama??

(Tears formed in his eyes and he wiped those tears)

Ak : Don't worry Pa!! You will recover soon and come back as my strong Dad...

Manikandan smiled wide while Ashwin kissed his forehead bidding a bye to his father. While he was coming out of the room, he noticed Vinay, his father's personal doctor entering into his house.

Ak : Morning Vinay!!

Vin : Good Morning Ashwin!!!

Ak : How is my Father's condition right now??

Vin : Right now there is no improvement but will try hard... Need much time for his body to react with the medicines..... Don't lose your hope Ashwin.....

Ak : Hmm... I don't care about money Vinay.... Evlo selavaanaalum paravaala Enakku en palaya appa va thiruppi venum....

Vin : It's not about money Ashwin!! Adha thaandi neraya irukku... Anyway hope for better...

After their small conversation, Vinay left to check his father and Ashwin walked towards the dining table to find his mother arranging breakfast.

Vis : Sir inaikku aachu breakfast saaptu poveengala illa enakku time illa nu solli kelambiduveengala....

Ak : Enna ma, un paiyyan mela semma kovama irukku pola?

He asked encircling his arms around her shoulder.

Vis : Enakku vera vela illa... unakku venum na saaptu kelambu....

Ak : Apdi elaam solla koodadhu... inaikku edhuva irunthaalum un breakfast miss pannave maaten.... En na en chella amma enakku pudichadhu dhana samachirukku...

He said pulling her cheeks making his mother to smile. He settled on the table and enjoyed his favourites while his mother sat beside him and compuled him to eat more. He quickly bidded bye to his mother with a kiss and asked his driver to drove to his office.

As he entered inside his office, his eyes landed on a couple of employees who were busy laughing and chit chatting without concentrating their work. The other employees greeted him breaking their chat while ashwin glared them before walking to his cabin.

Arya, his PA greeted him and Ashwin asked her to come with that particular employees to his cabin.

'Sir'

Ak : What do you guys just think of yourself?? Inga work pandradhukku dha salary kudukaaranga... not for your unofficial talks.... Ungalkku pesuradha iruntha veetla poyi nalla manasa vittu pesitu inga vandhu work pannunga.... Look, This is the last warning for you two.. Don't ever repeat this!! Understood...