Chap 18

Darshan settled on the couch when Viswambari left to prepare something for him. Darshan noticed a special happiness in his sister's eyes and raised his eyebrow at her in a questioning manner earning a blushy smile from her.

Dar : Aii kalli... elaam ok pannitiya....?

He asked and she nodded positively. His eyes shined in joy and gave her a hug of happiness. It was he who always wished her the best and perfect, and now seeing her so happy made him feel very content.

Dar : Ipdiye sonthoshama iru da....

Sk : Thanks neyyy enna purinjikittadhukku..... Always you will be my fav person neyy...

Dar : Oh ho.. Appo Ashwin??

He asked teasingly and her cheeks turn crimson red.

Sk : Avaru special neyy... Ennoda KuluKulu...

Her words were spoken with the utmost shyness, which caused Darshan to chuckle. Ashwin interrupted their conversation as he walked downstairs in his formals, correcting his watch.

Having been unaware of Darshan's arrival, Ashwin was surprised to find him over there. Inviting him with a wide smile, Darshan shook his hands with him and a light smile appeared on his face while reciprocating it.

Dar : Enna Ashwin surprise aaiteengala...? En thangachi edhum sollalaya enna?

Sk : Aiyo maranthuten neyyy!!

Dar : Seri vidu, elaatheyum naane maaplai kitta solren... nee poyi aunty ah kitchen la help pannu po...

Sk : Ah ok!

Dar : paathu ma, anga poyi samayal la kai vechidaadha, inga elaarakum saapdnom...

He said making sivaangi pause in her tracks, and she gave him a fake glare bringing a giggle on his face. She twisted her lips and left to kitchen leaving the duo alone. Ashwin stared him blanky when darshan walked out of the house wordlessly.

Dar : Konjam pesalaama?

Ashwin nodded and the duo reached the garden area.

Dar : Sivaangi enga veetla safe illanu thonuchu athunaala dha avala inga kootitu vanthe... Sry ungalkku dis-

Ak : Naane avala inga kootitu varanum nu nenache.... unga veetla sivaangi konjam kooda safe illanu enakku munnadiye purinjichu Darshan.. The way your parents treat her literally ached my heart....

Sontham ponna illana kooda atleast oru manushi ah nenachu avala nalla treat pannirukalaam aana....

He fisted his palms unable to complete his words and darshan chuckled sadly.

Dar : Na panna ore thappu avala inga thaniya vittitu ponadhu dha.... I was helpless Ashwin.... Oru annan ah enaala avala nalla paathuka kooda mudiyala.... Nethu mattum na varalana panuthukaga en parents en thangachi life eyy spoil panniruppen...

Ashwin frowned at the last sentence and saw him confused.

Sadly chuckling, he narrated the happenings that happened at their house. His eyes turned in rage and for his each words he gritted his teeth fisting his palm.

Ak : Sorry to say Darshan, unga appa kku panam mela avlo veri, panathukaaga ennavena panna koodiya oru **** rascal, I am sorry but antha aaloda greedy mind aala dha ippo en appa anga ponam maari kedakudhu....

He is continuously hurting my loved ones... Nethu en appa, ippo en sivaangi....

Dar : I understand Ashwin.... Avara edhu panniyum thirutha mudiyaadhu.... And en appa kku badhila na unga kitta maniipu kekuren plz...