Chap 13

"Sivaangi"

He whispered in shock and started to move towards her who stood there like a rock, in tears.

Ak : Sivaangi ma, na-

She showed her palm indicating him to stop and gulped her tears before questioning him further

Sk : Antha.. aa..l sonnadhu... elaam unmaya... Ashwinn?? Nee enna lover pandra maari nadichitirukiya...?

She asked with welled up eyes and he nodded a no at her broken words. He was about to cup her face but she just pushed his hand forcefully in rage.

Sk : NA KETADHUKKU MATTUM BADHIL SOLLU ASHWINN *she roared* , ivlo naal nee en pinnadi nadanthadhu, love pandrenu sonnathu elaame poi ah nu keten...

Her tears were non stop which made his heart pricked in much pain.

Ak : Ma apdi elaam illa ma, ippo na unmayave unna love-

Sk : Huh? enna sonne, ippo va? Appo athukku munnadi?Appo na ketadhu unmaya? Did you use my feelings as a means of revenge against my father?

Ak : Sathiyama apdi illa ma, na explain pandre-

He was unable to complete the sentence because a tight slap landed on his cheek, and he was forced to close his eyes in reflex, letting out a drop of tears.. He shed silent tears hung down in guilt as she watched him with disgust and anger.

Seeing her tears continuously, he looked into her hurtful face and blamed himself for not telling her the truth. Without any words she was about to leave the cabin but paused when she felt a tight hold on her wrist.

Ak : Plz di na solradha konjam kelu!! Sathiyama nee ilaama enaala mudiyaadhu sivaangi ma, enna vittu poidaadha di, plzz....

He sobbed like child holding her hands and she tried to wriggle out from his grip crying hard.

Sk : Ashw..in kai.. vidu..

She said controlling her hiccups and tried to pull back herself from his tight hold.

Sk : Kai vidu nu sonnen Ashwin... kovathula edhaadhu pannida poren....

She somehow released from his hold and ran from the place sobbing hard while he knelt down on the floor with a thud.

When Sanjay witnessed this scene, he was surprised to see this businessman, who was known outside the world as ruthless and arrogant, crying for a girl. He found how genuine were his love for sivaangi and regretted himself for shouting those words at him.

Ashwin cried hard and hard shouted her name in tears making the employees jerk at sudden.

On the otherside, Sivaangi reached her house and shut the door before knelting down the floor shedding tears. She couldn't believe what she just heard an hour before

As much as she wished that this would be a nightmare, but the fate did not permit it to be so. Her loud crying sound echoed inside the room.

Sk : En enakku mattum ipdi elaam nadakudhu... Do I not deserve to be loved?

She cupped her face cried thinking of her fate.

Sk(mv) : Plz Ashwineyyy enkitta vanthu sollu da, na ketadhu elaam poi nu.... Enna love pandradhu unmai nu.... plz.. enakku nee eppovum en kooda venum.....

She felt weak by continuous crying and laid on the floor like a lifeless soul. The times they spent together and the night they made love flashed infront of her making her more tear up.

●●●●

Ak : Elaam ennoda thappu dha macha, unmaya na avakitta sollirukanum aana....

He said wiping his tears. Rakshan and Pugazh who were sitting either side of Ashwin consoled him patting his shoulder.