Chap 15

Ravi Kumar and Leela were horrified to find their son on the doorstep, glaring at them with bloodshot eyes. Sivaangi's eyes filled with tears upon seeing her brother after a long time, and without any hesitation she rushed to embrace him, sobbing vigorously.

Darshan teared up as well and patted her back to calm her down. He made her pull back after a while and walked towards his parents deadly glaring them.

Dar : Enna pa ithelaam?

He asked in his dangerous tone making RaviKumar stammer for a moment. In anger, he stared at Mahesh, who stood there in anguish due to the cancellation of the marriage.

Dar : Ketadhukku badhil sollunga!

He shouted making them jerk and they stood wordless.

Dar : Seri yaarukkum badhil illana, na en thangachi kittaye ketukure.... Sivu, enna nadandhichu nu sollu da...

Sivaangi saw her parents with fear on her eyes and Darshan who noticed this just held her palm and blinked his eyes in assurance which brought her some courage.

She explained the happenings inbetween her tears and sniffing, making his blood boil in anger.

Dar : Nee elaam oru appa va...?? Ipdi oru proposal namma aishu kku vanthu iruntha nee adhukku othukuviya??

He asked raising his voice and the hall went silent.

Dar : Evlo kaasu vangune??

He asked at sudden.

Ravi : Illa da athu-

Dar : Explanation ethum theva illa... nee edhukaaga intha marriage deal accept pannenu enakku nalla theriyum pa....Kaasukaaga enna venaalum pnnanuviya nee? Unna elaam appa nu koopduradhukke avamanama irukku, cheii...

He yelled at him and moved towards Mahesh.

Dar : Appa vayasu irukkura unakku elaam en thangachi kekudha la? Unakku kalyanam pannanum nu avlo aasaya iruntha inga 60 vayasaana neraya aunty nga irupaanga, poyi kalyanam panniko...

He said in a mocking tone and Mahesh gritted his teeth fisting his palms.

Dar : Sir kku romba kovam varudho... Idha paaru, Inime unna intha area la paathenu veiyy, uyirodaye podhachiduven.... *he warned* Uncle kku purinjirukkum nu nenaikure.... kalyanam pandra aalayum moonjiyeyum paaru.... PODA!!

He shouted and Mahesh left from there not before glaring each and everyone. Darshan made the mandap mess by threwing the things and flowers placed there and left upstairs along with sivaangi while Ravi and Leela looked eachother helplessly.

●●●●

Sivaangi cried again in her brother's embrace and darshan felt bad for her and despite this, he felt guilty for leaving his sister in the care of such vile people.

Dar : Sry da, unna inga thaniya vittitu ponadhu en thappu dha....

He said caressing her hair.

Sk : Nee varalana mattum... *hiccups* ennaala yosichu kooda paaka mudiyala neyyy...

Dar : Onnu illa da, leave that, elaam oru dream maari nenachuko....

Sk : Ethukku neyy enna inga kootitu vanthe,na paatukku antha theruvula nimmadhiya valandhiruppen la... anga enakku ivlo kashtam irundhirukaadhu...

Ippo enakku inga irukkuradhukke bayamaarkku.... I am feeling lonely.... Mudinja nee en koodaye iru neyy plzz...

She said with tear flowing eyes and he tightened the hug in a comforting way. Later, the brother sister duo spend some emotional time with eachother.