Chap 19

Ashwin reached his house at midnight as he had an hetic schedule through out the day. Before he could press the calling bell, he was welcomed by his all time fav smile of his love.

His tiredness and sleepiness was replaced by a faint smile seeing her at the door step and he hugged her wordlessly bringing an instant smile on her face.

Sk : Romba tired aaitiya Ashwineyyy??

She asked still in the hug and he hummed in response. He snuggled more into her crook neck when she managed to close the door not waking up others. After a couple of minutes she pulled back and pecked his cheeks making him pout.

Ak : Already engery romba lose ma, nee ipdi kudutha onnum velangaadhu.... dho azhaga intha odhatla oru mutham kudu....

He said earning a beautiful smack from her.

Sk : Po Ashwineyyy enakku shy aagudhu....

Ak : Seri appo naane eduthukatuma...

He leaned in but she just pushed him slightly making him to groan.

Sk : First en aalu poyi fresh aaitu vaanga... athukaprom evlo venaalum tharen..

Ak : Podi...

He said pouting and her hands automatically pulled his cheeks cutely. Ashwin moved downstairs while sivaangi left to kitchen to arrange dinner for him.

Ashwin came back from the washroom drying his hair when Sivaangi arrived there with his dinner. She sat on the bed waiting for him to join.

Ak : Enna madam enaikkum ilaama inaikku dinner room la arrange pannirukeenga.... anything special...

Sk :  Summa thonichu Ashwineyy....

She extended a bite against his mouth and he opened his mouth fixing his gaze on her.

Ak : Nee dha samachiya?

Sk : Illaye.. en?

Ak : Athaan ivlo taste ah irukku....

Sk : Edheyy!!

He chuckled earning a smack from her. She glared him deadly and soon pouted facing the otherside after shifting the place to his hands.

Sk : Neengale saaptukonga ponga.... enakku neenga vena.. enakku neenga vena.....

She had a grumpy expression on her face and, she looked super cute to him.

Ak : Ma ma ma summa comedy pannen ma.. plz ma sry... sry ma sry ma sry ma sry ma...

Sk : Ada! pothum pa... modhal la un tape recorder ah off pannu...

Ak : Aaaa...

He opened his mouth asking her to feed him making her to chuckle at her valandha kolandha.

Sk : Oru naalaikku paaru Ashwineyyy... na samayal panni therika vidapore... Unga vaayala en samayal ah top notch nu solla veikala, en per sivaangi illa...

Ak : En di ithelaam unakku over ah theriyala... modhal la suduthanni veika kathukko michathelaam aprom paathukalaam...

He said gulping his bite and controlled his giggle at her confidence.

Sk : Ashwineyy... nee enna romba kalaaikuren.... ipdiye pona, na en annan kitta solli enakku vera oru maaplai arrange panna solliduven paathuko...

He gasped closing his mouth using his palms while she just raised her imaginary collar with a smirk. His hands wrapped her neck and bite her earlobe venting out his anger on her words.

Ak : Poiduviya di enna vittu...

Sk : Oii loosu valikidhu... vidu enna...

Ak : Poiduviya nu keten...