Chap 4

Ashwin's cabin was occupied by Pugazh and Rakshan,looking at one of his system. The search history caught their attention and they gasped looking at eachother.

Pu : Ennada idhu....?

What is the best way to impress a girl??

Is it possible for girls to fall for expensive gifts??

Rak : Ada ada ada... En machan evlo theritenu paathiya da pugazh uh....

Pu : Paathukittu dha irukken..... Entha poku poraano....

Rak : Nee movies la elaam paathirukiya... pasanga elaam ithemaari oru ponna velayaatukaaga love pannuvom aana kadaisila athu serious aaidum.... Enakku ennamo idhum apdi dha mudiyapogudhu nu thonudhu.....

Pu : Dei athelaam padathula nadikura pasanga da, aana ithu The rude and arrogant CEO Ashwinkumar... En machan athukelaam worth illa... seriyaana bulb avan...

Rak : Point uh!!

Their conversation paused hearing Ashwin shouting at the employees. They rolled their eyes as it is usual while he entered inside his cabin at sudden.

The duo stood seeing the furious Ashwin and occupied the couch beside the table and watched Ashwin who was seriously studying a file.

Rak : Anga paru da, mathavanga munnadi serious moonji aana ulla evlo kd thanam irukku nu namma rendu per kkum mattum dhana theriyum.....

Pu : Mm Mmm...

They murmured eachother and Ashwin saw them with a frown.

Ak : Enna? na vandhadhula irunthe rendu perum enna thuru thuru nu paathitirukke.....

Pu : Athu onnu illa macha... inaikku nee extra glamour ah irukkenu sonne..... Hehe....

Ashwin deadly glared them and they escaped soon understanding his worst mood. Ashwin had to attend a meeting with F WORLD US company and he headed towards there.

Ashwin glared Arjun, his bussiness rival who seated inside the meeting hall. He smirked before approaching the seat opposite to him.

The meeting started and AK group had bagged the deal of F WORLD with their presentation skills. Ashwin threw an attitude look towards Arjun and left the hall in victory.

●●●●

During the interval hour karthika and Sivaangi were busy in their phones. A loud gasp escaped from karthika's mouth looking at her phone screen and she nudged sivaangi's arms.

Kar : Sivu... inga paaru di....

Krathika showed her phone and sivaangi frowned in shock.

Kar : Appo un aalu AK GROUPS oda CEO va.... Shhee ithu nammak theriyaama poche.....

"AK GROUPS bagged the deal of US company F WORLD"

Sivaangi stared the picture of Ashwin and Daniel's handshaking picture blankly.

Kar : Eyy... appo ithula irunthe theriyudhu avaru un mela evlo love vechirukku nu.... Evlo periya bussiness man avaru, aana unkaaga than velaye maathi vechittu inga vanthu unnoda oru look kaaga yengitirukku paathiya... Mch vera level... ippovaachu nee avaroda love purinjuko sivuu....

Sivaangi sighed at her and moved away just shrugging her thoughts. Ashwin was standing at his usual waiting spot for her but for his surprise he found her walking towards him.

Ak(mv) : Workout aagudhu.... workout aagudhu....

Sk : Enna venum ungalkku....

She sounded serious.