Chap 16

Thinking it would be his mother, he peeked through the kitchen but gasped in shock when he found sivaangi who was busy trying to make a coffee.

Sk : Che.. evlo coffee powder podanum nu theriyalaye....

She thought placing her forefinger on her chin and finally put one teaspoon coffee powder before mixing it. Ashwin had tears in his eyes seeing his love after a long time and without any delay he approached her.

Ak : Angel....

His voice sent goosebumps all over her body and she immedaitely turn to notice his happy tears. That was a perfect tear filled eyelock which conveyed their emotions clearly.

That was enough for him and the next sec he gave her a bone crushing hug. He snuggled into her crook neck hugging her harder while her hands automatically wrapped him feeling his embrace which she missed for a month

Ak : Missed you di...

A drop of tear eacaped from her eyes when his tears touched her shoulder. The hug lasted for a couple of minutes, and she pulled back herself blinking her tears.

Ak : Ma na-

Averting her gaze, she continued making coffee without noticing him.

Ak : Ippovum en mela kovama ma?

In a low voice, he asked, and she remained silent while pouring coffee into a couple of cups. He was happy by her presence and surprised when she extended a cup of coffee towards him.

Ak : Huh? Enaka?

He asked before gazing here and there.

Sk : Aprom Vera yaaru inga irukkaanga, ungalkku dha...

He bought the coffee with a smile and she drank leaning on the kitchen counter. He stood opposite to her, admiring her inbetween having his coffee while her corner eyes scanned his face completely.

Sk(mv) : Periya Arjun Reddy nu nenaipu, love failure maari dhaadi um meesayum valathu vechukittu... Hmm...  Aanalum azhaga dha irukaaru...

She thought fixing her gaze on him which caught his eyes. He cleared his throat jerking her away from sighting him and she lowered her head in embarassment. He chuckled at the tiny figure before moving to wash his cup.

Sk(mv) : Chei... Kandupudichtaan!!

Sivaangi was about to leave but paused when she felt a pair of arms wrapping her from behind. She stood there not reacting much while he tightened the hold around her nuzzling into her neck.

Ak : Enakaaga vanthirukiya di nee?

He asked in his base voice making her breathe hitch for a moment.

Sk : Na.. unga.. ammakaaga dha vanthen.... veraya yaarukagavum illa...

Ak : Oh ho, aana madam dha en amma va paathadhu kooda kedayadhe...

He asked controlling his smile.

Sk : Adhu... dha ba dha dha.... athelaam na edhukku unga kitta sollanum... modhal enna vidunga... na ponum...

She try to wriggle out from his grip but failed sucessfully when he brushed his grown beard against her neck and she moaned unknowingly.

Ak : Na en aala pudichuvechirukken, unakkena di...

He whispered huskily tracing her shoulder with his nose. He made her face him and her hands directly held his shoulders as he pulled her more close.

He leaned and captured her lips for a deep kiss. She didn't respond as tears made her way, she just pushed him and ran from the kitchen wiping her tears which made his heart pound in hurt.