Chap 10

She couldn't complete as he engulfed her into a bone crushing hug. For minute she forgot her worries and pain in his embrace and snuggled more into his chest reciprocating the hug.

Ak : Sivaangi ma.....

He called her in his base voice while she was busy listening to his heartbeat.

Sk : Hmm....

She hummed snuggling more into his chest.

Ak : Angel.....

Sk : Hmm....

Ak : I missed you!!

He muttered tightening the hug and a tear drop escaped from her eyes which missed him. Both hugged harder and harder till they get satisfied. They pulled back after a long hug and she lowered her eyelids blinking her tears.

Ak : Oii kovama??

She nodded a no and saw his eyes which remains some confusion. Ashwin felt something wrong from her face and before he could cup her face, she threw a bunch of questions towards him.

Sk : Ashwin, nee Us la irunthu eppo vanthen!?? Athu mattum illa inga epdi vanthen?? Yaaravadhu unna paathiya?? Balcony la epdi yerune??

Ak : Ma ma... medhuva... elaame solren... first namma room kku povom... va...

He started move but she just pulled him by his shirt and made him to face her.

Sk : Ashwin vena plz poidu, enakku bayamaarkku... amma appa paatha avlo dha....

Ak : Yaarum paakamataanga... nee va...

He casually moved inside his room making her sigh hard.

Sk(mv) : Urghh Intha manushana adikavum mudiyala kollavum mudiyalaye....

She shook her head chuckling and followed him. She fake glared him who was leaning on the headboard waiting for her with a wide smile on his face. Confirming no one around, she closed the door and walked towards him maintaining a straight face.

Sk : Sollu, ippo ethukku vanthen??

Ak : Simple, unna paakuradhukku dha.....

She huffed at him and turned the other side to face the mirror. Her eyes fell on the fingerprint mark which was on her face. She gave a thiruttu muzhi and removed her bun before covering her cheeks with her hair.

Otherside, Ashwin gulped looking at her from top to toe. She was wearing a sleeveless white crop top pairing up with a pink short palazo while her dancing hairs and makeup less face made her even more beutiful.

Ak(mv) : Ashwin!! Behave as a gentleman seriya....

He said to himself and soon averted his gaze.

Sivaangi sat at the end of the bed silently. Her corner eyes captured his figure. He was in a white t shirt and a black jean and his messy hair was enough for her to drool over him.

Ak : Sight adichadhu podhum.... kitta va...

He said making her jerk.

Sk : Huh?

Ak : Kitta va nu sonne....

Sk : Ethukku?? Ipdi irunthe pesunga...

Ak : Mudiyaadhu... olunga kitta vaadi....

Sk : Edheyyy di ah!!

She gasped as he mentioned her 'di'

Ak : Mch Vaa di inga...

He pulled by her hand and encircled his arms around her neck making her stick on him completely. He interwined his other hand with hers and she stared him for a while.