Chap 17( Proper update)

A good night update!

She pressed his lips on her forehead and covered him with duvet and turned to leave but her eyes widen when she felt a hold on her wrist.

Ak : Evlo naal di ipdi nadika pore....?

He asked getting no response from the otherside and heard her sniffing sound. He stood facing her and lifted her chin and cupped her face before wiping her silent tears.

Ak : Unaklu en mela ippovum kovam iruntha enna evlo venaalum adichuko di but plz ipdi avoid pannadha.... ivlo naal thaniya irundhadhe podhum ma... enakku nee venum sivu...

He said with blurry eyes and she closed her eyes letting out hot tears. He pecked her forehead continuously, wiping her tears again and again.

Ak : Na un mela vechirukkura love poi illa ma, na unmai-

Before he could complete a tight slap landed on his cheek.

Sk : Na sonnena? En mela nee vechirukkura love, care, trust elaame poi nu na sonnena da....?

She asked shouting loudly and he saw her confused with tear filled eyes.

Sk : Apdi elaam na emaikkum sollamaaten Ashwineyyyy, en na enakku theriyum da, ne evlo love pandrenu.... unakku mattum dha da enna ivlo love panna mudiyum...

She had no words as she started to sob badly. He was broken seeing her state and pulled her for a comfort hug and she cried in his embrace.

Sk : Nee enna approach panna vidham dhan enakku hurt aachu Ashwineyy, oru nimisham nee enna use pannitiyo nu nenachen da... I felt cheated.

Ak : Aii apdi elaam illa di.... Nee RaviKumar oda ponna ah irunthiruntha kooda na unna vittu poirukamaaten ma... I love you forever Sivaangi ma... I love you so much....

The hug was tightened in a protective manner as he pecked her hairline from time to time.

Sk : Nee enkitta elaa unmaiyum sollirundha na ivlo breakdown ayirukamaata Aana vera oruthar vaai irunthu ketapodhu na odanju poiten Ashwineyyy... romba odanju poiten.....

She said inbetween her sobs.

Ak : Naane unkitta elaam sollanum nu irunthen ma, nee enna vittu poidumonu bayanthu dha elaatheyum marachen.... Plz di na unna cheat pannitenu mattum nenachidaadha.....

He shedding tears placing his lips on her hairline for a longtime making her snuggle more into him. 

Sk : I love you Ashwineyy....

His happiness had no bound as the magical words he missed for a month now heard directly from her. He pulled back and kissed her forehead muttering "love you too".

Ak : Evlo miss pannenu theriyuma ma unna...?

Sk : Na unna evlo miss pannenu theriyuma... un call kaaga wait pannadha oru naal illa... un koral keka evlo yengunenu enakku mattum dha theriyum... I missed your presence, hugs, kisses and motherly love Ashwineyy.... I missed you so so much....

He was surprised by her words as he thought she would be angry with him. Wordlessly, he kissed her whole face not leaving an inch and hugged her saying numerous sorries to her.

Ak : Kovam poiducha?

He asked joining his forehead with hers and she just nodded blankly. Despite knowing something was bothering her, he did not inquire about it but just made her sit on the bed.

Ak : I knew still you are bothered about us!!

Sk : Apdi illa-

Ak : Shh...