YOUR A WHAT NOW?!

Author's note: I know. I am horrendous at updating but, hey. It's Christmas so, I might as well update it now. P.S, I will be editing this book once finished. After this chapter there is going to be about 2 to 3 more chapters on Kat and PJO then it's back to St Marcus's day. Finally. I hope you enjoy the chapter.

Bella's POV: (Haha, thought this was going to be about Katerina, think again.)

Jacob's changed. He's no longer the good kid who would help out in the shed, fixing vehicles. Now he's, hanging around with Sam and has been avoiding me like the plague. I know he doesn't have mono. I saw it for myself the other day.

Flashback

"You cut your hair."

"Go away." Jacob turned away but I grabbed his arm.

"What happened?! Did Sam get to you?!" Jacob's face quickly went from neutral to angry in seconds.

"Sam's just trying to help me, but if you want some one to blame, how about those filthy, bloodsuckers you love? The Cullens."

"I don't know what your-"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about."

Flashback ends

That was a three weeks ago. It was only after an incident in the lavender field that I started to think.

Flashback

"Bella." It was Laurent.

"Laurent." Why was he here?

"I didn't expect to find you here. I came to visit the Cullens, but the house was empty. I'm surprised that they left you behind, aren't you some sort of a pet of theirs?" Ouch.

"Yeah, you could say that." Kat would totally- stop thinking about her. She left you here, alone. I need to start thinking and standing up for myself from now on.

"Do the Cullens visit often?" No. That's what I was going to reply but something stopped me, or he did. "Lie" Why?!

"Yeah, absolutely, all the time." I cringed at my own lie. I am terrible at lying, especially when under pressure.

"Lie better." Great. Even he thinks I'm bad at it.

"I'll tell them you stopped by.....I probably shouldn't tell...Edward. Cause he's pretty protective." That hurt. The first time I'd said his name in months.

"But he's far away isn't he?" Laurent doesn't look convinced. But I can't be that screwed. Can I? So, I'm a bad liar. What would Kat do?

"Why are you here?"

"I came as a favour to Victoria." 

"Victoria?" Yep, I am utterly screwed.

"She asked me to see if you were still under the protection of the Cullens. Victoria feels that it's only fair to kill Edwards mate, given he killed hers. An eye for an eye."

"Threaten him." HOW?!

"Edward would know who did it, and he'd come after you." No he wouldn't.

"I don't think he will. After all how much could you mean to him if he left you here unprotected. Victoria will not be happy about my killing you. But I can't help myself.You are so mouth-watering." This is how I die.