The Cullens

Authors Note: I've finally got the time to update. I hope you enjoy this chapter. I will be updating again tomorrow.

I opened my eyes. For some reason I was standing. I didn't remember falling to sleep in this position. My eyes began to focus on my surroundings as it was awfully bright in my room. 

Shock twisted through my chest. Where ever I was, it sure as hades wasn't my room. No, where I was standing, it was a huge marble room with three dark looking thrones stood at one end. 

I could have sworn I had seen this setting before but I couldn't place my finger on it. I was just about to walk towards the three thrones to take a closer look, when I was snatched away from where ever my mind had just taken me.

As I got up I glanced at my alarm clock. 4:30 am. Really. I sighed. Taking advantage of my early wake up, I got dressed and ready, had breakfast and teleported just outside of the Cullens house so they wouldn't see me.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Outfit up top ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

All the Cullens were gathered in their living room talking about something. Whatever had happened though, I could tell that they were worried about it.

  I wonder what could have gotten the little Cullen clan all upset. Only joking, they're just worried that I may know their little secret.

I spent the most of an hour spying and let me tell you. For undead corpses who are immortal and eternally beautiful, they sure as tartarus don't do much with their time. Alice and Edward talked a bit about moi and their theories, they were very amusing.

Rosalie was reading a new catalogue, while Emmet and Jasper played Mario cart. It was a good thing I had learned to keep my shock quiet and composed as Bella had must of woken up as she mind messaged me.

Where are you?

I'm just out in town.

Doing what exactly?

Spying on the neighbours.

I met up with Bella back outside the house. Bella drove us to school since I didn't want to take up more space and attention at school and I couldn't exactly teleport to school, although it would be one hades of a lot easier.

Pulling up outside of school, we were met with the sarcasm from a guy saying, "Nice car." Bella being the clueless little button that my sister is didn't understand that the guy was being sarcastic. "Thanks."

The Cullens of course entered in style. Oh how I had to control myself from the dyer urge to go and key Ed-weirdo's Volvo. What can you blame me? This is my sister we are talking about.

A young boy I remember from the books and films greeted us, I believe his name was Ben. I never really had a problem with ben since he was only ever nice in the movie's and books. "So you must be Isabella and Katerina Swan."

"Just Bella and Kat," my dear sister added.

"Or just Katerina." I don't trust easier. Can you blame me?

My first lesson was History which I shared with Jasper and Rosalie Cullen. I never really liked how the books described Rosalie. It wasn't her fault that she was turned. All she wanted was to warn Bella of the consequences of the choice she was making.

That is why I was determined to make friends with her or at least get her to like me a bit more than she did Bella. I was assigned the seat in-between the two. 

They were defiantly not making it totally obvious that they were checking to see that I was human. I tried my best not to start rolling my eyes. It seemed that Alice had shared my appearance to the rest of her siblings.