The wrench in the plan

Author's Note: I have free time again today so another update. I hope you enjoy this one.

Bella's POV:

I've got an idea. If throwing myself into a heap of danger is what it takes to see Edward again then that's what I'm going to do.

"Jacob, it's great to see you!"

"Same here bells, man it's be a while since I've seen you, or your sister for that matter."

If I was going to see Edward again, this needed to work.

"Umm, I've actually got you something," I ripped off the tarp that was on the top of my idea, "I saved these from the scrap yard."

Motorbikes!

"Since when have you been into motorbikes," Jacob asked suspiciously.

"Since now," come on please Jacob, please, "I know that it seems, crazy-"

"Defiantly crazy."

Come on, I need to see him again.

"Do you, think that you could, maybe fix them?"

"You really want to fix them," I nodded, "I mean, I'm not even sure they will still run after-"

"I have stuff saved up." Money for college means nothing if I don't go with Edward.

Jacob sighed, but eventually went to take them out of the truck.

"Be careful with those, their actually really heavy-" 

My rant was put to a hold with Jacob effortlessly pick the first one up.

What-how?! 

I guess I have a lot to catch up on around here. Sorry Kat.

Katerina's POV:

Practising my powers out in the forest was what I had once imagined doing, but come on, not on my own.

So here I was, screaming at the sky, or more specifically at dear old dads realm.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW! THE BIGGEST WAR OF ALL TIME IS COMING MY WAY AND YOU CAN'T EVEN HELP A GIRL OUT?! WHAT HAPPENED TO ALWAYS BEING THERE FOR ME?! HUH?! What?! Nothing to SAY, how about SORRY, SORRY FOR PUTTING YOU IN THIS POSITION?! Oh go to TARTARUS why don't you."

THUD

"Look I get your mad at your dad but no need to scream that much."

And there stood the one person who I had not seen for years. Apollo!

Every time I had payed a visit to Olympus, Apollo had always been busy, what could I expect, he had job to do, places to be. Well, after that whole human thing. 

Yet here he was, right in front of me.

"Apollo?!," good thing he didn't need to breath, otherwise my hug would have killed him, " What are you doing here?"

Pulling away, Apollo looked worried. 

Oh what has happened now?!

"Poseidon and Hades told me about the death that's supposed to occur in the water's of forks and I think I know what is going to happen."

Gods, that convo happened a while ago, I practically forgot about it until now. But why so worried?"

"What do you think it is Apollo, Hades said that the soul didn't reach the underworld!"

Apollo shook his head at this, "no the soul will reach the underworld will reach the underworld but it passes through a portal or hole in the underworld-"

Theirs and Hers (Volturi Kings)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें