"Don't do something you might regret." I heard James say before he vanished.

As soon as I was behind them, I cleared my throat. Enid turned to look at me. She was smiling until she saw my angry expression. She looked worried.

"Ezra? Are you okay?" She questioned softly.

"You come with me right now." I ordered.

She chuckled nervously. "Um... Okay?"

I started walking quickly.

"Ezra!" Enid called me. I didn't answer.

"EZRA!" She shouted.

"WHAT?!" I yelled back. She jumped in surprise.

"You're walking too fast. I can't keep up."

I was boiling. "I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE YOU, ENID!" I screamed. Her eyes widened and she started blushing. Students were staring so she quickly grabbed my wrist and dragged me outside to a much more secluded place.

"What the hell is wrong with you, Ezra?" Enid asked in shock.

"Oh really? You're actually asking that?! You're acting as if nothing happened! As if we didn't confess that we feel something for each other!" I yelled. She looked very confused.

"What?" She questioned.

"Yeah, yeah..." I said sarcastically. "Act as if you don't know what I'm talking about! If I wasn't there, your tongue would probably be down Ajax' throat."

She furrowed her eyebrows. "Excuse me?"

"Very fun, Enid. You're just pretending that you're clueless and don't know shit. I'M NOT FUCKING STUPID!!!!" I shouted the last part.

"Okay, Ezra, you need to calm down." She replied calmly, trying to step closer to me.

"I shouldn't have fallen for you." I scoffed.

Her eyes widened again and she covered her mouth with her hands. "You fell for me?" She whispered.

"Yes. I fell for you. And I shouldn't have. Not because you're a werewolf, I'm way past that, but because you're in love with someone else. And on top of that, you fed me those lies about wanting to imprint me. What a load of bullshit!" I mocked.

"Ezra... What you're saying is not true! Please hear me out!" She pleaded, stepping closer to me.

"YOU'RE LYING!" I screamed.

"No! I'm not! I'm actually begging you here. Hear. Me. Out!" She repeated calmly.

"WHO DO YOU THINK I AM, ENID? DO YOU THINK I WAS BORN YESTERDAY?!"

"SHUT UP!!!" She yelled, her face red.

"What if I don't want to? What are you going to do?" I challenged her, my arms crossed.

"I'm going to kiss you." She stated, a determined look in her eyes.

"Then do so!"

She ran to me and grabbed my face. And then, our lips collided with immense force. I pulled her by the hips so that we're close and she wrapped her arms around my neck, our mouths still connected. She pulled at my bottom lip, releasing it with a small "pop". We looked at each other, our breaths heavy. Her cheeks were glowing. She was smiling. I smiled back. But soon enough...

We dove back in, we couldn't get enough of each other. Her lips had some kind of drug that was so addicting and I was at her mercy. I kissed her like my life depended on it, making a point, that point being that she's mine and I will be the last set of lips she will ever kiss.

All of a sudden, it started raining. The timing couldn't be more perfect. I urged her to jump and wrap her legs around me so she did. And I held her, squeezing her thighs, biting her lips. Her hands were everywhere, on my face, in my hair, EVERYWHERE. We kept kissing until oxygen became a necessity.

"Wow..." I stammered, my breaths short with her still in my arms. I carefully dropped her to the ground. She was grinning.

"I know right?" She teased with a wink. "That's what you've been missing out since the beginning of this year."

I laughed as I ushered her to come back in because the rain was starting to pour heavily.

"Well... It's safe to say that you're the best kisser I've ever encountered."

She smiled with a slight blush on her cheeks. "Ditto." She said in a soft voice.

I felt like the happiest girl in the planet.

I got her back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It. Finally. Happened.

Sorry for the wait ;) But I guess the buildup was worth it!

Kiss your partners, puppies :p

I love you <3

~M