Why is Everything So Long??//Chapter 1

Start from the beginning

Faythe smiled at the title he gave her, "It's kinda strange hearing you call me that..." She started to pick at his long strands of dark scarlet hair.

He raised a brow, "Is it? Does it make you uncomfortable? Do you wish to be called something else??" He started to blabber on nonsense until Faythe shushed him with a finger on his lips.

"You can call me whatever. Just don't go overboard like Sanji down there who can go girl crazy at any moment." She jutted a finger down at the blonde.

Wyper nodded slowly, "If that is what you wish... But I'll have to keep an eye on that man named Sanji..." He narrowed his eyes down at the blonde.

Faythe whistled out as she kept her gaze on the chaotic ship, "But man... Those guys are gonna die if they can't agree on something."

Wyper looked in the same direction with his arms crossed over his chest, "Indeed."

"WHERE'S THE SAILS!!"

"HOW THE HELL SHOULD I KNOW!?"

"WHERE'S THE NAVIGATOR~~~!!"

"I DONT KNOW!!"

"CAPTAIN—!!"

"HE'S NOT HERE!!?"

Faythe watched with a frown at the tidal wave that the mischievous Sea Monkeys created started to loom over the stranded enemy ship.

"WE'RE DOOMED!!!"

"W... WHO FIRED THE CANNON!!?"

"SHIT! YOU ARE ALL USELESS!!"

"SO ARE YOU!!"

"YOU CAN'T EVEN DODGE ONE FUCKING WAVE!!?"

And with that, the wave crashed down in one fell swoop, burying the ship underneath the calming seas.

/:/~***~/:/

Sitting on the stairs was Faythe braiding Wyper long strands of hair. She pulled it out of its little pumps design and was now trying to brush it out.

"Phew... It's over..."

"That wave was probably caused by those sea monkeys."

"The temperature and humidity are stabilizing... are we near the next island."

"Hey, Robin, do you see anything?"

Robin stood in the Crow's Nest, holding a pair of binoculars, "Yes... A while ago..."

Usopp, Luffy and Faythe all shouted, "What!! Why didn't you say so earlier!!"

Usopp started clapping his hands to gain the Archeologist's attention, "You are on watch. So when you see a Island you're supposed to say..."

Luffy jumped forward to say it excitedly, "YOU GUYS—!! I SEE AN I-S-L-A-N-D!! LAND HO—!!"

"Now you do it." Faythe waved her hands with a cheeky smile.

Robin ignored them entirely and pointed out something, "There is a heavy fog..."

Faythe heard and cupped her mouth, "THERES A HEAVY FOG AHEAD!!" She called out.

Nami perked up at that, "A fog? There may be danger. Chopper, go watch the front." She pointed to the second deck.

Chopper saluted, "Yes, sir!!" He hopped off the back deck and into Faythe's arms to be thrown up to the front deck.

Luffy looked up at Robin, "Do you know how much we want to see an island!?"

Faythe leaned on Luffy's shoulder, "Yeah! New island means new adventure to write!"