Chapter 14

First person's POV-

I woke up with Kakashi next to me and the cold air kept me clinging to his warm body. That was before Naruto came barging in and when he saw us, he made a disgusted face. "Please get out Naruto before you end up 6 feet under." I said, holding back my fist. He slowly backed away which left Kakashi chuckling and still clinging onto me. He's like a lost puppy. When we managed to get out of bed, Naruto was waiting at the table for our usual breakfast but Sasuke wasn't there. I decided to throw some cereal and left Kakashi and Naruto to bond. I need to find Sasuke.

Once I got to his location, I sighed. I noticed he was playing with a cat. The cat seemed hesitant to approach me, but when it did, it kept rubbing on my leg. How cute. "Looks like he likes you." Said Sasuke suddenly. I chuckled. "Ya I guess so." I said as I picked the cat up. "He's lonely like us." said Sasuke, interrupting the silence. He was right. This kitten was just like us. Lost in this cruel world.

"How about we take him in then." I said as I pat on his shoulder. He slightly smiled at this and we brought him home to Naruto and Kakashi. "How about we be a family. Kakashi, Naruto, Sasuke, me and our new cat." I said with a smile. No one interjected but we were all wondering, 'What a should we name our cat?'

"How about Kushi? An old friend of mine went by that name." I asked and Naruto smiled. I want to tell him I knew his mother. Maybe he might suspect it but for now, I must keep it a secret. I'm sorry Naruto. "I'm OKAY with it. But I can change it whenever I want." Said Sasuke with a hmph. It's become his signature thing now. "Perfect. After all these years, we all have a family." I said with a bright smile. Kakashi was smirking under his mask but Naruto and Sasuke couldn't quite tell. I want to be happy with them but how much longer can we do this with Orochimaru's curse mark.

-Time Skip-
It's the final part of the Chunnin exams and Sasuke hasn't quite arrived. He's still training with Kakashi. The first match however is Naruto vs Neji Hyuga. I could see in the crowd that his cousin was nervous. I believe in Naruto however. He's the child of prophecy.

Orochimaru's POV-
As I glance into the crowd, I notice a girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair that seemed very familiar. It was (name) she is a student of the forth Hokage and that fool Jiraiya. I need to be careful of her considering how she's trained by some of the strongest in the hidden leaf. She might even surpass the copy ninja Kakashi. As I'm watching the match, I could feel Saratobi become a little uncomfortable with me. I tried to act like the Kazekage but I don't know if he bought it completely. I tried to focus myself on the match but they all bored me until Sasuke emerged. I need his Uchiha blood. I need the sharingan.

Third person pov-
As Gaara and Sasuke were going at it, Sasuke managed to do damage with his new found Chidori. Gaara screamed and lost it. Gaara began to transform into the one tails. Kakashi held (name) and said that we needed to let Naruto and Sasuke handle this. (Name) watched as Gaara transformed with tears and blood on his face from the headbutt Naruto gave him.

After the battle, Naruto begged for (Name) to talk to Gaara to gain a closer relationship. He wanted Gaara to know someone else loved him so that's what she did. She mainly took in Naruto because of Kushina and Minato but she really grew attached and didn't want anyone else to suffer the same way he did.

"Your name is Gaara, am I correct?" (Name) asked. He nodded from his bed and she entered. "Naruto wanted me to introduce myself to you. I want to you to know that if your ever in danger, I'll be here for you." (Name) said. He just nodded and she left.

First person pov
I went to go check on Sasuke but when I got to his room, I noticed some of his stuff was missing... I began to sprint only to see Sakura get knocked out by Sasuke. "Are you really leaving...? After all we've been through...?" I asked. My tears hadn't realized what was happening quite yet. He just scoffed like it was nothing. "You're nothing to me. I only want to kill my brother. Maybe after I'll return. Who knows when that will be." He said without looking at me. I sighed. "Are you going to stop me?" He asked, suddenly facing around. I could see in the corner of his eyes, tears were forming.

"No."

That one word left him in shock. I wouldn't stop him. "I knew your brother. He was a kind shinobi." I said without emotion. "YOU THINK HE WAS KIND?!? HE KILLED HIS ENTIRE CLAN! HIS OWN FRIEND! WHAT ABOUT HIM IS KIND?!" Yelled Sasuke.

"Calm yourself. You can go and you might be able to return but I'll never forgive you if you hurt the Leaf village in anyway, shape, or form." I looked away as I said that. He never said anything else and just walked away. Sasuke it was nice while it lasted. You were a kind boy, just like your brother but you're letting vengeance blind you. You need to forget the past at least a little before moving on. It's life. It sucks but there is no other way, at least I know of.

"Obito. I miss you..." I silently say in the night.

"YOU MISSED TOBI?!"

I jumped and covered his mouth. He was wearing an Akatsuki cloak now. In the documents that we have, he seems to be the least harmful but I'm not too sure. He hugged me while I remained shocked. "I miss Obito not Tobi." I said as I push away. "I am Obito. (Name). You miss me. Why don't you have a dream. One you won't forget." He said as he held my right shoulder. H-He dare put me in a genjutsu. Obito what have you become. Tears began to fall as I fell into Obito's arm. My dream begins. Happiness or sadness. Someone save me.

Kakashi.