Chapter 11

Kakashi's POV-

It turns out that all of them accepted. I was proud that they were willing to fight for the Chunin positions. After I turned in the slip, I was allowed to go home. When I got home, I saw nothing but an empty house. I'm going to ask (Name) if we could move in but maybe I should propose first. I decided to go out shopping for a ring when I saw Naruto out with Hinata and Sasuke was sitting alone. I went up to them and asked them why they weren't home.

"Big sis said that we could go out to do what we wanted today," replied Naruto. Sasuke just told me to go ask (Name) personally. I left to go to (Name)'s house, and when I got there, I heard talking.

First person POV-
-20 minutes prior to Kakashi showing up to (Name)'s door-

I just told Naruto and Sasuke that they could go out to do what they wanted as long as they remained inside the city part of the village. I felt a familiar chakra presence near my home so that's why I told them to leave. I then see an orange masked figure enter my room. It was Madara. I'm glad that I sent Naruto and Sasuke away. "What are you doing here," I asked as my voice lowered an octave. "I told you before that I'm going to repopulate the Uchiha clan," he said. I was flushed. He meant- to do. I was blushing. I know I have a boyfriend but if someone said that, blushing would be the normal reaction. "Please, Madara. Calm yourself," I said. "Call me Tobi," he said in this kid's voice. I was surprised that Madara had such a high voice and this voice sounded so much like HIM. "Are you sure that you aren't Obito Uchiha," I asked. He never answered. Instead, he pinned me to my bed. "Please don't Tobi. I'm not single anymore and it'd be awkward if we... you know," I said shyly. "Is it Kakashi," he asked with his deep voice that I was used to. I nodded. "Why do you want me to be... well you know. I have nothing special except my (Last Name) kekki genkai. "What's that," he asked. "I can't tell the enemy," I said. He got off of me and we heard knocking on the door. "Kashi," I said with a smile. "Damn Bakashi," whispered Tobi.

That name caught me off guard. I immediately hugged Tobi. He was embarrassed and even I could tell with his mask on. I just realized that Tobi spells Obito. Subtract the t and it's Obi then add the t and the o right next to it and you get Obito. I've been dumb to it this whole time. Obito is Tobi and Tobi is Obito. I kept hugging him tightly and cried into his chest. "Why didn't you tell me sooner Obito. I missed you," I said crying in him. He was confused. "My name is Tobi," he said. "I know it but I figured out your code. Obito is in the name Tobi. You act nothing like my Obito though-," I cut myself off before I continued.

Me and Kakashi were dating and I was calling Obito mine. He hasn't been mine for over 10 years. "I'm sorry. Actually Obito. I can't date you. I'm dating Kakashi. I know it seems wrong but it took me so long to accept what happened to Rin and everyone else. Thinking you were dead was the end of me before but now... I've finally found my place again. Thank you for all the time spent on me. I truly do love you. I hope you can find happiness," I said with a smile.

I then leaned up to pull his mask up. He flinched. I then gave him a kiss on his cheek before walking to go get the door. It's like I knew that when I turned back around, he wouldn't be there anymore. I don't think he may ever come back.

As I opened the door Kakashi had his usual smile. "Hey," he said with that adorable smile. I jumped on him and hugged him tightly. I didn't want to cause worry in Kakashi's heart. That the reason Obito decided to destroy the leaf was because of him killing Rin. He was already scarred by that incident.

Kakashi's POV-

I saw the look on (Name)'s face and asked her what was wrong. She never replied. She told me that she wanted time to think which was a shocker to me. Her face told me everything I needed to know. I pulled down my mask and kissed her on the cheek. "Tell me when you're ready. I'll be here to listen to you. I just wanted to let you know that I love you," I said before walking out of her house. I can't believe that I said that to her. I was so flustered. I could tell that (Name) was in shock.

"Tomorrow at 7. Let's do something together," she yelled. I turned around and smiled thru my mask. I knew she knew what I meant.

Sasuke's POV-

Me and Naruto were heading home to (Name). I miss her honestly. Me and Naruto have been her brothers for 5 years now which I find it hard to comprehend. As I got home, I caught (Name) looking at a picture frame. The glare from a nearby window was blocking my view of the photo so I moved closer. That's when I saw a man with blonde hair that looked strangely like Naruto. As I inspected the photo more, I saw a younger version of (Name) and Kakashi. (Name) was holding onto a boy that had a pair of goggles. This boy was next to a girl with chestnut brown hair. "Who are they," I asked. "Oh Sasuke. I'm sorry. I didn't see you there," she said wiping her tears away. "You never answered my question," I said. "This is Kakashi-sensei and that's me obviosity," she said with a laugh. "Where are the other three," I replied with in my monotone voice. "They're dead now. Obito, the boy with the glasses, was my former lover while the girl with the brown hair was a girl named Rin. They were me and Kakashi-sensei's teammates. The man with the blonde hair is Minato Namikaze and he was the fourth hokage. He is--- also dead," she said with a sigh. "I-I didn't know. I'm sorry," I said as I hugged her.

She's just like me and Naruto.

(End of Chapter)