Chapter 8

First person POV-
It's been 6 years since that incident. Ever since then I've been depressed. Each time I failed to save them. The events flashed through my head every once in a while. I then thought of how had Kakashi had it. He still thinks that he killed Rin. He's the reason I don't-. We don't need to talk about the ifs but I might be dead. Then it was decided that I would go visit him for the first time in these 4 years.

As I walked to his house, I felt my heart began to pound. I was excited and anxious all in one. Would he hate me or not. As I walked up to his door, I heard talking. It was a little boy's voice. I then knocked and the door was opened my the boy I heard. "Kakashi-Senpai. There's a cute girl at your door," said the young male. I blushed at his kind words.

"(N-Name). What are you doing here... at my house," asked Kakashi. I blushed. Kakashi had grown more handsome lately. The butterflies in my stomach were back after 6 long years. "U-Um. I-I've been meaning to talk to you about personal matters for quite some time. I was wondering if we could talk in private," I asked bowing my head. He nodded. "Itachi. Can you please step out for a little," he asked the little boy.

So Itachi is the name of this cute kid. "Thank you Itachi," I said. He nodded. As I went into his small place, I saw that nothing really changed with his place. "So... What is it you wanted to ask me," he asked. "It's not really asking. Recently I've been getting these dreams about...," I started to say before Kakashi finished the sentence. "Let me guess. You've been feeling guilty about Minato, Kushina, Rin and Obito," he asked. I nodded. "If there is one person to blame, then it's me," he said. "No it's not. How many times do I have to say that. For Obito, he sacrificed his life for you wanted to save a comrade. He gave his life to protect you. For Rin. She jumped right in front of your chidori. She died to save the village. Minato and Kushina died saving their son and village. There was a seal that even the third hokage couldn't break," I yelled, tears falling down. He hugged me so suddenly. "Then why would it be anymore your fault then mine. I can tell you tried to kill yourself so I'm helping with that," he said. "W-What do you mean," I asked. He pulled my long sleeve up my arm and showed me all my bruises and cut marks. I sighed. I couldn't take it. I didn't know what else to do besides standing there looking into his eyes. He started to l-lean closer. He pulled down his mask to reveal his perfect face. He had a mole on the side of his face. I touched it before he place my hand on his face. I blushed before he removed it to move even closer.

"Hey. I know I might be disrupting a certain "tension" between you two but Danzō wants us for a mission," said Itachi, suddenly appearing out of no where. Kakashi sighed. "Please give us a minute to finish," he said. Itachi nodded with a smirk appearing. He then disappeared. Kakashi began leaning closer before closing the space. Tho skids was different from the one with Obito. The one with Obito was with feeling but Kakashi's was with love. It was almost like he was giving all his attention to the last important person in his life.

"What does this kiss mean," I asked as we broke away. "You are mine (Name) (Last Name)," he said in a sexy voice. His voice made me blush. He kissed me on the cheek before leaving. Before he left, he gave me the key to his house. I was fangirling. I locked up his apartment and began to walk around. I honestly felt a lot better than before. I decided to confront my anxiety with Rin and Obito's grave. It has been a while since I visited their graves. I went to the Yamanaka flower shops to get the freshest flower and walked to the cemetery. My (H/L) (H/C) hair was flowing in the wind. I walked up to Rin's grave first.

"Hey Rin. I'm sorry it's been forever. I should have visited more often but I felt guilty. I hope you don't blame Kakashi for anything. He's actually still thinks that he is guilty but knowing you, you did it for the village," I said as I place a violet flower onto her grave. I then walked to Obito's. "Hey Obito. Man I'm already crying. Anyway, I miss you. A part of me thought that you were the figure that saved me and killed Minato considering that your body was never found. I wish I could have switched places with you. You could have saved Rin in my stead considering your amazing sharingan. I'm sorry I failed. I hope you can rest in peace," I said bowing. Before I turned around, I felt a figure hug me from behind. My heart jumped. Who is this person and why did they just hug me?

"W-Who are you," I ask all nervous. "I am Madara Uchiha," he said. My heart dropped. He's the one who killed Minato and Kushina. He's the one who left Naruto without a family. My anger rose. I cut his hand and he briefly lets go. I take this to my advantage and backflip a few feet away. "Why'd you come. Did you come to kill me or something," I ask. "I've come to repopulate the Uchiha clan," he said. "Repopulate," I asked. "To make the new Uchihas a stronger clan. The old Uchihas are being exterminated," he said. That made me pause. "I-Itachi," I struggled to say. "So you know who's going to kill the clan," he said with a chuckle. My heart shattered. This Madara disappeared. I ran to the compound but by the time I got there, I saw blood stained walls with bodies lying there. I ran towards the main compound where Itachi's family was and I saw Itachi put HIS OWN BROTHER in a genjutsu. I might have not known Itachi for long but this type of mutiny happening from a little boy was shocking.

"Where is Kakashi," I asked, scared for the answer. "Kakashi has no clue about this don't worry," said Itachi. It was another moment of silence until he spoke. "Please look after Sasuke. He is my younger brother," said Itachi. Before disappearing. I could tell that Itachi was crying. I walked up to Sasuke's body and hug him close before picking him up and bring him to the Konoha hospital.

(End of chapter)