Chapter 5

Kakashi's POV-
Obito was standing above me as I laid on the ground. "Why did you say that to my girlfriend," asked Obito. Those words caught me off guard. "What do you mean girlfriend," I asked. It took awhile for Obito to answer. It wasn't until (Name) came out and looked at me, that he finally answered. "Me and (Name) are officially dating. If you mess with her then you mess with me," he said.

"Why would she ever want to date a poser like you. You can't even throw ninja stars correctly. You don't even have your sharingan yet," I yelled. My anger was filling inside. I looked at (Name) and I could see her anger rising too.

"Kakashi-," she began to say. Her voice was like an angel. It was like the anger was melting away after hearing her speak. "I want you to leave now and never come near my house again. I will kill you with no hesitation next time. You bad mouth my boyfriend and you're surprised that he could love me. Those are boundaries that should never have been crossed," she said in a deep voice. We remained quiet for awhile until I got up. "Are you gonna beat me up now or something," I asked all snarky. She chuckled. "No. All I want to know is why," she asked.

Around a minute passed before I answer her dying question. "It's because I love you," I said with no hesitation. Might as well let the world know. I began to scream out those three words over and over before my mouth was covered over my mask by (Name)'s hand. She was flustered. "Never say those words to me. Goodbye Kakashi," she said before walking away with Obito.

I admit that as I saw her frame get smaller, I was sad. Knowing that she hated me. I was going to apologize but I think it's to late now. We have a mission coming up to go out front so I need to prepare my seriousness for that. I actually recently became a genin and I knew Rin would try to do something.

~Time skip~
-3 days later-
Kakashi's POV-

It was the day of the mission. Rin gave me a medical kit and (Name) gave me a mirror to 'look at my horrible personality'. Obito started to laugh while Rin was shocked that she would do such a thing. "It suits him," said Obito. Minato-sensei didn't look happy with her.

We began our mission and stopped for awhile. Minato-sensei told us that we would go fight by ourselves and have me as their leader. Minato-sensei left to fight in the front lines. After Minato-sensei left, the dumbass named Obito said something out of his stupid mouth.

"Why does Kakashi get to be leader," he said. "Oh Obito. It's because he's a Joinin while we are Chunin," replied Rin. (Name) just sat there. I looked at her, expecting for her to say something but a word never left her lips. She whispered something that caught my attention.

"I wish this war would end soon."

Those words echoed through my head. I wish it would to. I've seen countless of people die from the battles and I was sick out it. They were being brought back in bags... it were horrible sights. I walked to her and placed my hand on her shoulder.

"It'll end soon. I promise," I said. I could tell she was happy. Her smiling sadly brought the attention to dumb and dumber. "What happened," asked Obito as he pushed me to the side. "It's nothing Obito. It definitely wasn't Bakate over there. It's just this war is gruesome and I want it to end. I was just surprised that Bakate comforted me," she said.

Obito's POV-
I heard (Name) but didn't say anything. This world was cruel. I hate war. I hope another war doesn't. happen for the future generation. Anyway I went to (Name)'s side. I push Bakashi out of the was and he had a look of anger appear. I decided to ignore him and hug (Name).

"I'm your boyfriend. If you can't find comfort in me then who can you find comfort in," I whispered to her. I then turn my face to Rin considering her face lit up. "You two are dating now," she asked yelling. I nodded my head. "I'm so happy for you," she said placing her hands together. I can tell Bakashi was upset so I hade to give him a smirk.

~Time skip~
-Obito's POV-

Rin was just captured by the enemy but Kakashi prioritized the mission over her. Me and (Name) decided to go after her without Kakashi. We were fighting when Kakashi finally showed up and as soon as he arrived, his eye got cut. That's when I stabbed the man and unlocked my sharingan. I glanced at (Name) and she had a smile. That's when Kakashi made a groan. We noticed his eye was bleeding so we bandaged it.

"Kakashi. Is there anything you need," asked (Name). He shock his head no after (Name) used some healing techniques on him. We arrived at a cave which had Rin's chakra. I released her from the genjutsu and we were about to leave before a ninja from another village used a rock jutsu and the cave started to collapse. We were running towards the exit, when Kakashi tripped on a rock. I grabbed him and tossed him out of the cave where (Name) and Rin were waiting. I was to late though. I was crushed by a boulder.

"O-Obito," said (Name) struggling to comprehend what just happened. I told Kakashi my Jounin gift would be my left sharingan. I asked Rin to transfer it. I then glance at (Name) while Rin and Kakashi were busy. That's when (Name) leaned down and kissed me. She smiled while crying. I held back my tears. I was going to not be able to be there for her. I can't marry her or even have children with her. She won't be Mrs. Hokage.

"I'm sorry (Name)," I coughed out. She stopped and looked at me. "I'm sorry. If only I could've taken your place," she said. "Never say that," I said as I raised my voice. She was shocked. That expression on her face said that clearly. "Find someone else you can love. I don't have much time left," I said. "No I'll always remain loyal to you," she said with another fake smile. Deep inside I knew her heart was destroyed. That's when the ground started to break. Kakashi took (Name) away as they watched me fall. That was my last memory for a long while.

(End of chapter)