Chapter 12

Sasuke's POV-

After finding out about (Name), I've treated her more like family. I was heartbroken to find out that she had to lose her friends. She never even told me about her parents. Naruto finally came back and she told him too. He hugged her tightly. She then took us out to whatever restaurant that we wanted. Naruto said Ichiraku but I said an actual restaurant. Kakashi-sensei actually came along with us. He and (Name) were always holding hands and I could tell that both of them were flustered. In the end, Kakashi ended up drinking to much and was drunk. (Name) decided that he would stay in our house for the night but I knew that he planned this. He was smiling under that mask. (Name) laid Kakashi down on the couch and walked us to our bedroom. "You two have a good night alright. I hope you know I love you both," she said as she kissed our cheeks. As me and Naruto got into our beds, we heard (Name) talk to herself. "Man Kakashi. Why do you weigh so much," she said as we heard her door shut. It was quiet the rest of the night.

First person's POV-

I finally brought Kakashi to my bed. I threw him on and went to go refresh myself with a shower. When I came out, I saw Kakashi with drool on his mask as he slept. I walked over and pulled his mask off and gave him a kiss. "I love you Kakashi. I hope you never leave my side," I said as I got into the bed next to him. I then felt arms around me and fell asleep with Kakashi in my arms. I'm truly happy.

The next day-

Today was the day that the Chunin exams take place. I decided to proctor to make sure Sasuke and Naruto are safe.  The third hokage assigned me as being like a teacher, kinda like Iruka. I saw Guy, Kurenai and Asuma for the first time in forever and I wanted to go have lunch with them. While the kids were in the forest of death, we went out for food. "I miss you guys so much," I said as I brought my food to the table. Kurenai began to eat her food and smiled. "We should have done this more often," she said with a chuckle. "Yes (Name) it's been forever. I'm glad you still have the POWER OF YOUTH," yelled Guy with tears. I always found Guy funny. He reminds me of Kakashi just with a bowl cut and only taijutsu. "So (Name). Are you seeing anyone," asked Asuma. Kurenai jabbed him in the stomach before I could even answer.

"Me and Kakashi have been going steadily. If your wondering about Obito, I think I've moved enough passed him where I'm not obsessed but not to the point of forgetting that I loved him," I said as I continued to eat my (favorite meal). Let's just say that Asuma ruined the mood by asking that question and I ruined the mode by answering it.

After lunch, I decided to head home considering the 3rd hokage wouldn't need us till after the forest of death. Nothing really happened despite a certain perv spying on the bath. "YO Jiraiya," I yelled. He stopped for a moment as he watched the girls coward. "My research," He said all disappointed. He looked at the person who stopped his research- me. "Who the heck do you think you are. You interrupted my research which is unforgi-," he said before looking at me. He then started to hit on me. "Now Now. You're a beauty aren't you," He said with a nosebleed and a chuckle. "Really. I should call you the pervy sage. Don't you recognize me," I asked as I sigh. He glanced at me with a closer look and started to cough. "(N- Name). You've grown into such a fine woman. Would you be interested on lending me a hand in my research," he asked with a chuckle. I hit him on the head very softly.

"I'm about 24 years younger that you. No thank you. Why not Tsunade," I ask. "She left remember? After her brother and Dan died, she hasn't been the same," replied Jiraiya. I nodded in agreement. I feel bad for everyone who lost someone. They all seem to have pain in their heart. I don't know how they have the win to continue because with Obito's "death" and Rin's death, I was heartbroken. "Well Jiraiya. I guess I'll see you around. After all I am Naruto's adopted parent. Jiraiya nodded before walking away. I then went back to what I was doing.

~~So the forest of death thing is done but Sasuke came out of it with a "Hickey" from that bastard Orochimaru. I hope Sasuke doesn't go with him. I'll try my best.

~~To be continued~~~

{currently on hiatus}