Chapter 13

((So it's been almost a year and I've drifted from my Naruto obsession. I still like it, Obito, and Kakashi but I'm soooo hyped for AOT part 3 coming out soon. If you like that, then there is a story already on my profile. Enjoy))

First Person's pov-

Sasuke emerged with a hickey and I'm sure it's from Orochimaru. That sick bastard. If I ever see him in person, I will wring his neck for touching my brother. I tried countless treatments but they were all unsuccessful. I'm currently watching the semi-finals and the irony is Sasuke is in the first battle with some sound loser.

"YOU GOT THIS SASUKE! KICK HIS ASS!" I yelled from the stands as I have everyone now glance at me. I could tell that Sasuke was embarrassed but he still preformed excellent in the match and still won despite his injury. I immediately rushed down there and picked him up to take away from the arena. He won but the chunnin exams are far from over and if I remember mine, they were hell.

"Put me down already." said Sasuke as we reached the infirmary. I threw him on the bed which caused him to hiss in pain. "You sound like that bastard Orochimaru." I said with a scoff. It was already starting. Sasuke's attitude had begin to change like he's a girl on her period. We continued to talk about possible solutions and eventually came up with Kakashi training him. I trust that he won't go evil with learning new jutsu. I understand where he's coming from but revenge never ends well. I can just picture it when Sasuke finds out the truth about Itachi. It'll hurt him and the hidden leaf village will have to deal with an Uchiha who wants all of us dead. I honestly wouldn't know what to do. Maybe that's why I'm trying to form a bond with him... Maybe I want to save my own skin.

"Hey (Name) are you alright?" asked Sasuke. This brought me back to reality and I nodded. "Ya I'm fine. Just imaging something crazy." I said with a slight chuckle at the end. How could I tell him that I thought he was going to go rogue.

Eventually Kakashi came and tried to seal the curse mark but apparently Orochimaru showed up. If I was there, I would have kicked his sorry snake butt into the next generation if there was any. We made sure Sasuke was okay. I went back to watch our team. We had two wins and a tie. I think that Sakura was beginning to make progress. She just needs someone there for her. Naruto on the other hand played dirty. I don't really want to get into it. There were two other matches that caught my eye. Her name was Hinata Hyuga and she was fighting against her cousin Neji Hyuga. Then there was Gaara of the sand village vs Might Guy's very own miniature version. Sadly Hinata and Rock Lee lost but I got to talk to them in the infirmary. They both seem nice but I have a feeling Rock Lee is pushing himself to much for losing. A couple times, I caught him training and had to sit him back down for rest. I don't want that to kill him. While he was sleeping, he mentioned some special curry from a grandma's shop. I-It sounded interesting.

After talking to them, I managed to go see Sasuke and Kakashi in their training. While Sasuke wasn't looking, Kakashi tried to lay one on me. I softly push him away, saying that if he waits, he gets whatever he wants. He smirks and seems more happy about training Sasuke. I giggle at the thought of him like a puppy. Speaking of puppy, I got him to summon Pakkun and the rest of his dogs. I got to play with them which was kind of a breather. As training came to an end, I noticed Sasuke changed slightly. I took him immediately home and Kakashi seemed so defeated. i told him to come by later for some real fun. He smiled and went off to eat.

"(Name), Sasuke, you're finally home." said Naruto all happily. I'm glad Naruto is acting like normally. I can sense that Naruto could tell something was off but he's Naruto, it'll take him a little to figure it out. We had Sasuke and Naruto's favorite meals (I cooked both considering how both of them did so well in their exam.) As I was putting them to bed, I heard a knock at my window and was scared to walk into my room. What if it was Tobi or even worse; a pervert like Jiraiya. When I opened my room door, I saw something worse. A pervert who knew me and I had to let in considering he is my lover. Kakashi Hatake. When I opened the door, he jumped on me and cuddle with me on the bed for a hot minute before getting up.

"So where is my special reward for waiting for you, my love?" He said which made me blush. "W-What do you want? It depends..." I said looking away. He holds up his Icha Icha paridise book and at this very moment, I want to kill Jiraiya-sensei for making those evil books. Hopefully we aren't too loud for Naruto and Sasuke cause if we are, I'm sorry.

[End Of Chapter]

Hopefully that was good. I haven't written in a while and my fingers are freezing considering my ac isn't on. If you guys want more, please make sure to interact. When it does, I'll post next chapter.