Chapter 1

First person POV-

It was the first day of shinobi academy for me. My parents decided to send me a year early cause they thought I was blessed with our clans special eyes. I never said anything cause I was afraid I would disappoint them. They were the type of strict parents who would force you to endear a lot of pain for training purposes. Don't get me wrong. I love them and all but sometimes they can be a little tuff on me. They believe that I could become a powerful ninja like the three legendary sannins, Master Jiraiya, Master Orochimaru and miss Master Tsunade. Don't question me on my name for Tsunade. She's a wise lady but I kind of dealt that calling her Master was a little masculine.

My parents wanted me to be noticed by any of the sannins so I could become their student. This is where it began. My struggle to become noticed over the most talented boy, Kakashi Hakate. Don't get me wrong, he's cute and all but I'm just a kid doing what kids need to do and at this rate, I don't have time for romance. Anyway as I was on my way to the academy, I find a boy with white hair and I immediately realized that it was Kakashi. It was early after all so it made sense for him to be there on time. I walked up to try and be nice but he kept ignoring me.

I then run ahead of him and held out my arms to get his attention but in the end I was only flipped over. He was a whole year younger than me yet he still flipped me over. That pissed me off so much. I mean if someone were to flip you over onto the ground when you were trying to be nice, well you'd be mad too! I then decided to remain quiet and walked beside him. It was about a 15 minute walk from my house and we've only been walking for about 5 minutes.

"Why do you keep following me. It's annoying," he said suddenly. It shocked me. His voice was smooth unlike any other I've heard before. I smiled.

"I kind of want to make friends. It's my first day and I know it yours so would you be interested," I asked. He stared at me for a minute. "If you know what grade I'm in then you mush be a stalker," he said before picking up his pace. I wasn't letting him get away that easily.

I then proceeded to grab his shoulder and I could feel him jump. "I knew because you look so weak. You might have been able to flip me but that was only because I was caught off guard. You'd be wise to be weary of me, Kakashi Hakate. From now on we're rivals and I won't take no for an answer," I said while clutching his shoulder even harder. He was shaking. That's when I let go and used a teleportation jutsu to get away. Apparently I haven't practiced it enough because I ended up 40 minutes away. At this point I'd be late. I sigh and started to pick up the pace. As I was running, I accidentally ran into a boy who came turning the courner in such a rush. He had black hair and a beautiful red and white symbol on his back. My father taught me that it was an Uchiha symbol a while back. They were one of the first clans who were descendants of Kaguya, a goddess who created chakra. I couldn't help but admire his outfit.

"Um why are you staring at me," the boy asked as I was glancing at the back of his outfit. "Oh I'm sorry about that. I just really admire the clan symbol and the Uchihas in general. Anyway I'm sorry for bumping into you," I said as I bowed. I guess he must have been moved or something because he laughed. Is that what being moved means. Im confused about others emotions especially when they can't communicate them correctly. A certain Hakate I know. "Oh it's fine. I'm sorry I bumped into you. I hope you aren't hurt or anything," he said. I was moved to almost tears. "Thank you it's fine. It's very considerate of you to ask. Are you headed to the shinobi school," I asked. He shook his head before looking at the time. He then freaked. Turns out because of our little conversation, we were going to be late to school. I then used my teleportation jutsu that worked. We were 3 minutes away. He hugged me before taking off. I followed.

~Time skip to at school~

Me and the Uchiha kid made it in time and I was glad. He then asked me my name. "Oh I'm known as (name) (last name). my dream is to become an amazing shinobi and being trained by a legendary sannin. I'm 6 years old. And my favorite food is (favorite food)," I replied with. He smiled. "I'm Obito Uchiha. I'm going to become hokage. I'm 7 years old. My favorite food isn't food but I love lollipops and candy," he said with a smile. We were about to talk to each other before the teacher asked us to take our seats. I never paid attention to the lectures because it was basic knowledge so I was always yelled at by not my teacher but the jerk next to me, Kakashi Hakate. "You should be paying attention. If you maybe picked some of this up, you could probably stand a better change of defeating me," he said all cocky. That pissed me off but I let it go only because I didn't want to cause a scene. After that, it was lunch time and me and Obito sat together. He had a friend over. It was a girl named Rin Nohara. She was pretty nice but I kind of thought some point, she just wanted to be like by everyone. I don't think she was a pickme girl but she had similar traits to one. I did make friends with here at the end of today so maybe my early shinobi school days would be fun.

I guess I forget about Bakate so maybe I was overestimating how fun it really would be.

((End of chapter 1))