Chapter 3

Obito's POV-
We were staying the night in this village. It was free considering the merchant we were accompanying paid for our room. He could only afford one.

"Hey (Name) do you mind if we share a room," I asked. "It doesn't bother me at all. We've been friends for the longest of time," she said with a smile. That smile lit up my world. I was just rejected by Rin and here I am blushing for (Name). Her beauty was inside and out, unlike any other girl I've been including Rin. (Name) always treated me with so much consideration that it was no wonder I fell in love. "So you love Rin," she suddenly asked. It totally caught me off guard. "N-No. not anymore," I replied. "Why," she said with such a short reply. "I was rejected by her recently. I think I've fallen in love with someone else though," I said, blushing as I glanced at her.

First person POV-
In past

So Obito got over Aron after all. A part of me was relieved but once he spoke again, my worry returned. He loved someone else. My heart ached. The person who I love is in love with someone else.

"I'm glad you were able to move on," I say, sighing. I was truly tired from the walk. "I'm going to bed. See you in the morning Obito," I said before eventually falling asleep.

Obito's POV-
I watched as (Name) fell asleep. Her form now calm. I couldn't help blushing. I finally noticed everything that (Name) has done for me. I'm surprised I haven't understood these feeling earlier. I glance down at her as her chest rising and falls, a key signature for breathing. A lump was caught in my throat as I glanced at her lovely lips that were in the reach of me. I slowly bend down, closing the distance between us. That was before I heard a noise from outside. I thought it would wake her up so I moved quickly. It never did. I moved closer to her until there was no space left between us. This kiss was immaculate.

I then heard (Name) whisper something in her sleep. Something I would never forget. "O-Obito. Kiss me more," she said. She then grabbed onto my face and increased the intimacy. I was flustered. Was she really dreaming about me. I couldn't take it and increased my role in this kiss. I wasn't keeping track of how long it was but it was a long kiss. When I got up, she was still sleeping. I sighed. I'm officially confused about her feelings. She didn't say Kakashi like Rin would say so what does that mean. Does she like me?

Present-
Obito's POV-
As those memories appear once more in my head, I blush. I want to confess. I love her and I have for a while now. I think Kakashi caught on because after training today he wanted to talk in private.

"So you like (Name) huh," he asked. I was shocked. "Of course I do. She's an angel to me. It's not like you like her or anything right," I asked in my usual snotty attitude I used towards him. "I do love her," he said. My heart dropped. I can't believe he would say that so easily. "I hope you know that one day I'll be the Hokage and she will become my wife," I said before walking away.

Kakashi's POV-
How dare he say that. I've known (Name) longer than him yet he thinks that he can take her away so easily. He might be closer to her but I can get countless of woman to fall in love with me. She's just like the rest of them.

First person POV-
I was walking home from training when Obito suddenly came up behind me. "Hey (Name)," he suddenly said. My body jumped. "I've been meaning to talk to you lately," he said. I nodded curious to what he would say next.

"Listen. Ever since our mission a year ago, I've liked you. You make me feel happy and I can't help but smile around you with a sincere smile. That's why I'll always say I love you. It's fine if you don't except me cause I'll always be your friend," he said. My mouth dropped and tears began to fall. He was willing to risk everything because he loved me... It honestly means so much to me. I can't hold back these feelings any longer. I jump onto Obito and tightly embraced him. I then leaned in for a kiss which Obito didn't fight back.

The gap was gone between us as we embraced each other. I've never felt so happy. Once we pulled away, I was still flustered. "T-That was my first kiss. Was it yours too," I asked. Obito grew silent for a second before speaking up. "No it's not. But it's also no your either," he said. I was shocked. "When we were on the mission a year ago, I kissed you while you were sleeping. I'm sorry for not asking for consent first. My urge was pushing me to and I-," he began to say before I cut him off with another kiss. As I pulled away, I could see the shock in his face.

"I love you Obito. I have for the past year or so. So umm... Will you be my boyfriend," I asked, bowing in embarrassment. He then tapped my shoulder and smiled as I looked up. That's when we first began dating. It was awkward but we made it work. He was 14 and I was 13. It worked out perfectly in the end... or should I say his end. I wasn't ready for the sorrows that would follow. Maybe it wasn't wise to easily excepted his feelings. Maybe I should have kept my heart locked away like Kakashi because what happened next would tear it out of my chest. The decisions that we children had to make were ones that kids should never have to make.

(End of chapter)